GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hi Everyone"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/07/05 at 17:38
Regular
"London is King"
Hi everybody

I have come on this site to talk about wrestling. I have been a regular visitor to this site, but never signed up.

I have since decided to join and I hope you will accept me and i hope we get on well. You all look like you know what you are talking about so I would like to discuss with you.

Bye for now
Sun 17/07/05 at 18:16
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Yeah, when i first came here pretty much everyone hated me because of multiple pointless threads like "Hardcore Title" and "Billy Gunn" which were questions that could have easily been asked in the WWF Longest Thread.

Now i have been here a while everybody probably still hates me but i think i have actually got a couple of mates!

Hillfish - You have apologised about your spoilers and now if you do them you mark them properly, which i have no problem with.

That person was annoying me about "thanking for information" but he hasnt been back for a while luckily!
Sun 17/07/05 at 18:11
Regular
"you've got a beard"
welsh has nothing to do with it dude.
the important thing is that you improve.
Sun 17/07/05 at 18:10
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
The Dropsault wrote:
> I wasn't sure if i would get slated because all "n00bs" as
> you call them, seem to be hated (jakey b, Hillfish, Legend Killer
> etc.) so i will aim to not be like any of them!

I know i deserve that, i have posted many many spoilers without warning and 4 that i am sorry... if only i could go back and warn people that i was posting spoilers. Ah well i was destined to be hated seing as i am welsh but u will do fine dropsault... good luck!

EDIT: i now realise why i chose this tagline :(
Sun 17/07/05 at 17:38
Regular
"you've got a beard"
The Dropsault wrote:
> I wasn't sure if i would get slated because all "n00bs" as
> you call them, seem to be hated (jakey b, Hillfish, Legend Killer
> etc.) so i will aim to not be like any of them!

your forgot mathews.
all those people have given us reason to slate them.

Kawada wrote:
> I only mock those who give a reason for the need to be mocked :-D

and how carefully you scan for the slightest opportunity.... which saves me a job :D
Sun 17/07/05 at 16:53
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
If you post in proper english, don't post a load of useless topics and don't put any spoilers unless properly marked then we'll have no problems with you. The Juice is like that and we had no problems at all with him.
Sun 17/07/05 at 16:49
Regular
"London is King"
Thanks for the warm welcome!

After watching over the forum i saw what you posters like, such as Good English, No Spoilers etc.

I wasn't sure if i would get slated because all "n00bs" as you call them, seem to be hated (jakey b, Hillfish, Legend Killer etc.) so i will aim to not be like any of them!
Sun 17/07/05 at 14:13
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Says the Randy Orton mark

*RKO's Ant*
Sun 17/07/05 at 14:06
Regular
"I like cheese"
You ought to mock yourself more often then. :P
Sun 17/07/05 at 12:36
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Very_Metal wrote:
> aaaah, "london is king", the voice of reason :)
>
> welcome to the forums Dropsault, you'll live, you'll love, you'll
> cry.... but mostly you'll get mocked by kawada, that means he likes
> you ;)

I only mock those who give a reason for the need to be mocked :-D
Sun 17/07/05 at 11:28
Regular
"you've got a beard"
aaaah, "london is king", the voice of reason :)

welcome to the forums Dropsault, you'll live, you'll love, you'll cry.... but mostly you'll get mocked by kawada, that means he likes you ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.