GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Ant Is Back!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/06/01 at 11:44
Regular
So, what's been happening lately?? Who won the Notable contest?? Any news at all??

By the way, I am tired. Our flight was delayed 2 hours and we got back at 3 in the morning. But the holiday was worth it, nothing but sun!

Anyway, nice to be back.

Thanks for reading, Ant.
Sun 03/06/01 at 14:24
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
OK, this is just getting stupid.
Sun 03/06/01 at 14:01
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
A small pink fairy comes out of a bottle and revives vottanator. At that moment Votta walks past. Vottanator rips off votta's bald head and uses it as a mirror deflecting the sun's rays into turbonutter's eyes temporarily blinding him. As turbonutter staggers around blindly the vottanator cuts a branch from the tree and it lands on turbonutters head which then melts into a green goo.
Sun 03/06/01 at 13:55
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
"NO!" Says Turbonutter

Turbonutter swings back, then forward. He lets go of the tree and smacks The Vottanator in the mouth with his feet. He here's a tinkle as 4 of The Vottanator's teeth it the floor. He kicks The Vottanator hard in the stomach...

...and The Vottanator lands 7 yards away. Turbonutter grabs The Vottanator's hands and swings him round and round, faster and faster. With a final grunt he swings The Vottanator hard against the tree. There is a satisfying crunch as The Vottanator's spine and several ribs crumble. The Vottanator drops, lifelessly, to the floor.
Sun 03/06/01 at 13:50
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
..........Did I do that he thinks before pounding the living daylights out of turbonutter.
Sun 03/06/01 at 13:49
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Then Vottanator wakes up again (original, eh) and sees Turbonutter hanging from a tree. "Did I do that" he thinks.
Sun 03/06/01 at 13:45
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
The Vottanator wakes up in a pool of blood.

"Hmmph, must have dreamed it after I passsed out from the savage beating Turbonutter gave me."
Sun 03/06/01 at 13:43
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
The Vottanator gives chase and buries turbonutters head in the sand.

HA HA!!
Sun 03/06/01 at 13:37
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
"Hey Turbonutter... Turbonutter?" Says The Vottanator

The Vottanator looks round to see a cloud of dust disappearing over the horizon.

"Hmmph..."
Sun 03/06/01 at 13:35
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I'm here Turbonutter and that's all that matters.

Only kidding. Don't get any ideas.
Sun 03/06/01 at 13:31
Regular
"A square watermelon"
This is a gin joint?

Just being here, nothing else..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.