GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mario Kart Wii"

The "Retro Game Reviews" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mario Kart Wii'.
Tue 20/10/09 at 18:51
Regular
I'm funkeybub and today I'm going to review Mario Kart Wii!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Mario Kart Wii is famous for the new accessory, the Wii wheel.
This little extra feature makes a BIG difference and makes you feel you have been zapped into the world of Mario and are racing for real. This makes the game more exciting and fun! The game has over 30 different courses in four different, yet unique modes.
The variety of courses is wheely fantastic(he he, get it?) and the variety of karts and characters is awesome aswell. I like the way it is addicting and that you sometimes never get bored(after a while).
I like the way it is attractive and colourful(with all the wheely, stars and ramp tricks flapdoozy) but it really makes you smile(and I mean that) and it gives several oppurtunities to beat records in Time Trials. Also, this game would be nothing without the power-up boxes. The great new P-ups features, introducing the Pow box, giant mushroom and stormcloud are a good difference too. It is yet funny, awesome and addicting and a brilliant game for your money. No moneywaster, this! Although it can get a bit tiring after about 2 hours or so.

Conclusion
Overall, this game is fabulous, colourful and great. I'd give it
93%-92%/100%.
Negative(-) and Positive(+) Comments
+ Very addicting and fun
+ Colouful and a great variety of courses and characters
+ Challenging and unique
- Can get a bit frustrating
- Hurts your thumbs and gets tiring
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Tue 20/10/09 at 18:51
Regular
I'm funkeybub and today I'm going to review Mario Kart Wii!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Mario Kart Wii is famous for the new accessory, the Wii wheel.
This little extra feature makes a BIG difference and makes you feel you have been zapped into the world of Mario and are racing for real. This makes the game more exciting and fun! The game has over 30 different courses in four different, yet unique modes.
The variety of courses is wheely fantastic(he he, get it?) and the variety of karts and characters is awesome aswell. I like the way it is addicting and that you sometimes never get bored(after a while).
I like the way it is attractive and colourful(with all the wheely, stars and ramp tricks flapdoozy) but it really makes you smile(and I mean that) and it gives several oppurtunities to beat records in Time Trials. Also, this game would be nothing without the power-up boxes. The great new P-ups features, introducing the Pow box, giant mushroom and stormcloud are a good difference too. It is yet funny, awesome and addicting and a brilliant game for your money. No moneywaster, this! Although it can get a bit tiring after about 2 hours or so.

Conclusion
Overall, this game is fabulous, colourful and great. I'd give it
93%-92%/100%.
Negative(-) and Positive(+) Comments
+ Very addicting and fun
+ Colouful and a great variety of courses and characters
+ Challenging and unique
- Can get a bit frustrating
- Hurts your thumbs and gets tiring

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.