GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Shadowman 2 questions."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/06/01 at 11:32
Regular
Want to know anything about Shadowman 2? I know some of you do so post a question in here and I will try my best to answer it.

Shadowman 2 is the future of gaming....
Sun 03/06/01 at 13:38
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Well done ZP..Thats good postin....How many a day.
Sun 03/06/01 at 13:37
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
I am 34 in the top 100 and Im 9 in the last 30 days list!
Sun 03/06/01 at 13:32
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
Yes I think we have established that one. Chuching I am no. 90 in the top 100 posters and I am nearly on the top 50 posters for the last 30 days.
Hmmm Shadowman 2 ..... what else can I say. The plot is an armaggedon stylee thing. Sounds like Acclaim are ripping MM off. Oh and also there isa major plot twist in it.

Here is a quote from CVG"As for the twist at the end: oh man no one will see this one coming. Even if you were smart enough to figure out Bruce Willis was dead in the sixth sense before the end, you wont tumble this one. It's more than a twist in the tail, this is a twist in the midriff that'll leave you feeling like you have been torn in two and left to bleed, staring at your own entrails as you die."

Nice isn't it. I can not wait to find out what it is.
Sun 03/06/01 at 13:30
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Yep!

1.PD

2.Goldeneye

3.TWINE!
Sun 03/06/01 at 13:29
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Perfect Dark was definitely better than Goldeneye. The multiplayer alone was worth the asking price. No joke.
Sun 03/06/01 at 13:21
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Perfect Dark Rules!

Right now thats all agreed on any more Shadowman 2 questions!
Sun 03/06/01 at 13:18
Regular
Well if I think Goldeneye is not as good as Perfect Dark nd you think TWINE is not as good as Goldeneye I guess I dont need to play it.
Sun 03/06/01 at 13:15
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
I'm warning you now play at youre own risk or stick to Goldeneye, the game was OK but was nowhere near as good as Goldeneye!
Sun 03/06/01 at 13:14
Regular
I haven't actually played TWINE yet as no one seems to have it. BUt from what I have heard Perfect Dark mauls it(see what I just did maul / mauler clever rn't I) on all counts.
Sun 03/06/01 at 13:10
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Yeah that too and TWINE I would have lowered that score a bit!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.