GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resident Evil 4"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil 4'.
Mon 25/10/04 at 14:01
Regular
They're saying that 2005 will be the worst year of your life, and I can see why:

[URL]http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/images/products/GC0326_1_lq.jpg[/URL]

That shotgun looks meaty :)

[URL]http://www.rottingweb.com/re4extreme/entrance.jpg[/URL]

Jesus! I don't fancy getting into that situation.

[URL]http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2004/screen0/535840_20040305_screen002.jpg[/URL]

Oh well, at least the locals seem like friendly chaps.

[URL]http://www.gamecritics.com/feature/artgallery/residentevil0/art04.jpg[/URL]

Look, 'tis that evil troll!

Can't wait for it :D
Tue 26/10/04 at 11:02
Regular
"tokyo police club"
If they get the tension right and get the isolation spot on, then I can't see any reason why it shouldn't shift millions.
Tue 26/10/04 at 11:00
Regular
Heh :)

I like the change in the style Capcom have used. Apparently there's less zombies and more monsters, or something like that.

Oh, who cares? I'm gonna get it. Visually it funking rocks and I know it's going to be awesome.

*high fives the Capcom crew*
Tue 26/10/04 at 10:58
Regular
"tokyo police club"
It's one of those games that I know I should get, but I don't know if I will. Well, I'll certainly try, providing that it's quite interactive and not full of false set - peices.

If you can run scared and pick off zombies one by one in a calculated manner, then it's mine.
Tue 26/10/04 at 10:53
Regular
Lol.

The Resi series (Well, 0 and 1) don't fail to scare.

Resi 4 will destroy everything come 2005 :)
Tue 26/10/04 at 10:51
Regular
"tokyo police club"
First time I played it (back on the PS1) I nearly wet myself. I remember walking in, thinking 'no zombies, yey', running for a minute then having a minor heart attack.
Tue 26/10/04 at 10:46
Regular
JFH wrote:
> Apple Crumble wrote:
> That troll will crap me up.
>
> Worse than the dogs in Resi 1?
>
> I'm betting on it :)
>
> The dogs weren't generally scary, more of a pain in the @rse. Only
> appearing when you're about to die and have barely any ammo left.
> Saying that, they gave me a shock when they jumped through one of the
> windows as I passed by it.

Ye, by God they scared the crap out ofme when they jumped through the window.

Capcom, you are so evil!
Mon 25/10/04 at 23:45
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
True, i'd forgotten code veronica.
Mon 25/10/04 at 23:41
Regular
"Bow to me!"
well it wouldnt be the first time hes made a comeback. i thought the dogs in 1 were damn scary. that one bit where you were walking down a long corridor with a false sence of security. that was about the only scary dog bit. was voted one of the scariest bits in games of all time
Mon 25/10/04 at 23:26
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
That evil troll looks like the Tyrant, how does he get recreated?
Mon 25/10/04 at 21:58
Regular
"0228"
Apple Crumble wrote:
> That troll will crap me up.
>
> Worse than the dogs in Resi 1?
>
> I'm betting on it :)

The dogs weren't generally scary, more of a pain in the @rse. Only appearing when you're about to die and have barely any ammo left. Saying that, they gave me a shock when they jumped through one of the windows as I passed by it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.