GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resident Evil 4"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil 4'.
Mon 25/10/04 at 14:01
Regular
They're saying that 2005 will be the worst year of your life, and I can see why:

[URL]http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/images/products/GC0326_1_lq.jpg[/URL]

That shotgun looks meaty :)

[URL]http://www.rottingweb.com/re4extreme/entrance.jpg[/URL]

Jesus! I don't fancy getting into that situation.

[URL]http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2004/screen0/535840_20040305_screen002.jpg[/URL]

Oh well, at least the locals seem like friendly chaps.

[URL]http://www.gamecritics.com/feature/artgallery/residentevil0/art04.jpg[/URL]

Look, 'tis that evil troll!

Can't wait for it :D
Tue 26/10/04 at 15:13
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
mattributé wrote:
> I just saw 'kiddy.... Mario Kart)' and saw red.
>
> And your lack of paragraphing makes it almost unreadable.

If you read it again it happens to be one large point and therefore did not require being split into paragraphs.
Tue 26/10/04 at 15:09
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
I NEED THIS GAME. I am currently working my way through Resi zero.
Tue 26/10/04 at 15:08
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I just saw 'kiddy.... Mario Kart)' and saw red.

And your lack of paragraphing makes it almost unreadable.
Tue 26/10/04 at 15:07
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
mattributé wrote:
> Did he just call Mario Kart crap and for kids?
>
> Kill the fecker.

Such a Cretin. I speccifically said:

"bearing in mind some of these are good games but there is no denying that they are aimed at a younger audience due to there bright and coulourful appearances, therefore giving nintendo an unshakeable 'kiddy' image."
Tue 26/10/04 at 14:59
Regular
Also need to note, adult game Metroid Prime sold 1.2 million copies. Making it one of the Gamecube's best selling games along side Mario Kart, Smash Brothers, Sunshine and Zelda.

Which mean that there are adult gamers out there that own a Cube.
Tue 26/10/04 at 14:57
Regular
Adult exclusive Nintendo software that are fantastic include: Twin Snakes, Resi 0, resi remake, Eternal Darkness, Metroid Prime, 1080, Rouge Leader etc... etc...

There are a few more and then there is also zelda, Resi 4 and Geist next year.

True not as many as their are kids games but there is also a crap load of adult third party non-exclusive software.

Nintendo grab their fair share of adult gamers.

Us lot for starters.
Tue 26/10/04 at 14:55
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Did he just call Mario Kart crap and for kids?

Kill the fecker.
Tue 26/10/04 at 14:54
Regular
cookie monster wrote:
> True, i'd forgotten code veronica.

Tyrant is not just a single entity... There are tonnes of them as shown in one of the survivor games.

They are brilliant as a new born (the one we met in Resi and Code Veronica) and become slower as they get older (the ones we met in Resident Evil 2).
Tue 26/10/04 at 14:48
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
Apple Crumble wrote:
> And know I have the perfect game to show my stupid 'Xbox loving' mates
> that the 'Cube isn't just for kids.

Resi 4 will be an amazingly great exclusive mature title, however you cant dismiss the kiddy reputation so easily as for every mature title released exclusively for the GC (hmm...let me count them, metroid prime, eternal darkness, resi remake, resi 0) there will be atleast 5 rubbish exclsuive titles aimed at kids (doshin the giant, billy hatcher and the gaint egg, pokemon collosseum, disneys magical mirror, disneys extreme skate adventure, spongebob squarepants, eggo mania, sooby doo, lego bionicle, piglets big game, pikmin, mario kart) bearing in mind some of these are good games but there is no denying that they are aimed at a younger audience due to there bright and coulourful appearances, therefoer giving nintendo an unshakeable 'kiddy' image.

> My mates are so stupid when it comes to video games.
>
> One of them thinks graphics make a good game. When I bought Advance
> Wars 2 from Cardiff, we were on the train home and he said 'OMG look
> at the graphics, they're rubbish'.
>
> ...
>
> He was the same with Viewtiful Joe.
>
> ...
>
> He also thinks that Halo 2 will be the best game ever

In all honesty it probbably will be or atleast it will be up there with the best(coming from someone who dosnt even own an xbox). chances are it will probbably break the sales record that will be made on friday by GTA:SA.

> And the others just know nothing about games.
>
> Maybe I should start hanging around with different people.
Tue 26/10/04 at 11:06
Regular
And know I have the perfect game to show my stupid 'Xbox loving' mates that the 'Cube isn't just for kids.

My mates are so stupid when it comes to video games.

One of them thinks graphics make a good game. When I bought Advance Wars 2 from Cardiff, we were on the train home and he said 'OMG look at the graphics, they're rubbish'.

He was the same with Viewtiful Joe.

He also thinks that Halo 2 will be the best game ever

And the others just know nothing about games.

Maybe I should start hanging around with different people.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.