GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vote For your commish here!!!!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/06/01 at 08:38
Regular
Sorry for the late reply...So here is where you vote....Anytime from now......you only post here to vote!!!!!!!!U can vote your self......1 vote from everyone..............u can vote for:-
VIRTUAL REALITY
ICE BLASTER
KHAZAR<----------------------------------(:@)
BIG_SLOW
KING T

Happy votin.
Sun 03/06/01 at 21:34
Regular
"Back in black"
do not do this on my account- i was annoyed earlier with the stress of exmas. I have just been out side for a kick about and i feel a hell of alot better- i want to apologise to anyone who deserves it(especially you khazar!) for saying whateva i said-sorry mate!

On the theme of commish- i do not know, i think Khazar has won by an majority of the vote, but how many of them were concerend with the wwf?

I will have a words with khazar and we will come up with a solution...as for now... commish khazar(now that is a mouthful lol)?
Sun 03/06/01 at 21:14
Khazar has announced that the election will go on until tomorow evening. and you can nominate yourself into the election. YA happy iCE GUN? (:0
Sun 03/06/01 at 20:37
Regular
"Back in black"
I just thought- this vote needs to be re-done, because this is for the Commish of the WWF FORUM, and most people who have voted(for khazar) have been dragged out of the FOG. Now this vote does nopt concern them, and i think that the vote needs to be re-done, and only people who visit the wwf forum should be allowed to vote.

do you think that is fair khazar? i am not trying to take away your victory, but it is a bit pointless when only people from FOG are voting!

King
ice blaster
khazar
big slow
VR
legend link
hustalz
gran prix
hardys
and maybe a few more- should be allowed to vote as they visit more!
Sun 03/06/01 at 20:33
Regular
"Back in black"
And you did it whilst i was not around!!!
Sun 03/06/01 at 20:28
Regular
"Back in black"
coz your brother has got people to come here and vote for you- without any reason!
Sun 03/06/01 at 20:24
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Listen Ice blaster before you and Big_slow started posting 100 a day I was a regualr on the wwf forum . Since u and slow post so much rubbish posting on it is stupid. Its not rigged. I said the votes will not be counted after 8:30. .how could it be rigged. If you and big_slow stop wastin time people will come on. I like you both.

Tell me how it is rigged.
Sun 03/06/01 at 20:17
Regular
"Back in black"
hmm something tells me this is a little rigged!!! khazar does this vote as soon as i have left so i can not ask many people to vote!!! he also started this and makes the rules!!

But out of everyone who has votesd him- what is your reason? Khazar has never realy done much for this forum, comapred to what me and big slow have done anyway!!

Think about who should be the real commish! the person who put some intrest in the topic with the KOTR and royal rumble, and future KOTR tag! the person that before his exams visited and posted daily- Ice Blaster

sorry khazar, no hard feelings!
Sun 03/06/01 at 20:14
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
u have 5 minz to vote.....Vote KHAZAR
Sun 03/06/01 at 19:40
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Voting closes at 8:30pm........
Sun 03/06/01 at 19:39
Regular
I seem to get the urge to vote for Khazar too.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.