GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The future of F1..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/07/05 at 13:22
"Was the man of marz"
Looks pretty bleak.

Max mosely has gone back on his decision to make F1 low tech by 08. Meaning: more stupid rules (such as the engine penalty drop), more uninspiring racing (like silverstone last week) and most importantly, many more races where the jordans and minardis are there to fill up the grid.

Not to mention, to provide an obstruction in the tunnel at monaco
Thu 14/07/05 at 14:56
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Yeah, from what I gather from the articles I've read is that Mosley still wants the overtaking, cost cutting and competitive racing with more cars on the grid, but he also wants to have certain technology that is cutting edge, cheap and not devaluing the driver skill element they want to enforce but also something that might benefit road cars.

I believe cutting edge technology is a key part of F1. It just shouldn't detract from the competitiveness and the driver skill element of the sport.
Thu 14/07/05 at 14:08
Regular
Because F1 is a sport. Mate.

He still wants to keep the cost down but introduce new technology, like this: [URL]http://www.itv-f1.com/News_Article.aspx?PO_ID=33473[/URL]

He's also suggesting standard ECU's, and fromm 2008 teams will be able to sell entire chassis and/or engines to other teams, which should enable more privateer teams to exist in the sport.

If the rogue teams don't breakaway, I can see F1 becoming even more interesting post 2008.
mate why's this in the sport forum mate
"Was the man of marz"
Looks pretty bleak.

Max mosely has gone back on his decision to make F1 low tech by 08. Meaning: more stupid rules (such as the engine penalty drop), more uninspiring racing (like silverstone last week) and most importantly, many more races where the jordans and minardis are there to fill up the grid.

Not to mention, to provide an obstruction in the tunnel at monaco

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.