GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"2Pac..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/07/05 at 20:18
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
I think the real reason why he have been shoot is that his reputation was excelent and everyone liked him so much, I think it was a gang that shhot him I saw the 2Pac and Eminem video clips and Ghetto Gospel and Like toy soldiers show someone like 2pac being shoot from a car.
2PAC real name is Afeni Shakur.
Wed 13/07/05 at 20:18
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
I think the real reason why he have been shoot is that his reputation was excelent and everyone liked him so much, I think it was a gang that shhot him I saw the 2Pac and Eminem video clips and Ghetto Gospel and Like toy soldiers show someone like 2pac being shoot from a car.
2PAC real name is Afeni Shakur.
Wed 13/07/05 at 20:28
Regular
Ice_Crystal_15 wrote:

> 2PAC real name is Afeni Shakur.

That's his mother you fooking numpty.
Wed 13/07/05 at 20:31
Regular
I reckon Tupac is alive living on a caribean island.
Wed 13/07/05 at 21:05
Regular
You should do a little more research.. You try and solve a crime that has puzzled people for almost a decade and you think Tupac's real name was Afeni? That's his mother, people who I know who don't even like rap know his name was Tupac.
Wed 13/07/05 at 22:24
Regular
"-_-"
Isn't iot slightly obvious ?
Anyway I think hes dead. He probablt is. Get over it.
Wed 13/07/05 at 22:25
Regular
"Touched!"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Ice_Crystal_15 wrote:
>
> 2PAC real name is Afeni Shakur.
>
> That's his mother you fooking numpty.

Gahahaha!! Comedy at it's best.
Thu 14/07/05 at 12:30
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Legendary Link wrote:
"I reckon Tupac is alive living on a caribean island."
---

Yes, he shares an mud-hut with Kurt Cobain, taking drugs and excessive amounts of lilt all night long. And Elvis (who only comes around on weekends.)
Thu 14/07/05 at 12:30
Regular
"Long time no see!"
He died YEARS-ago - how can he still be releasing music?

Sickening. :P
Thu 14/07/05 at 14:01
Regular
"..."
Ice_Crystal_15 wrote:
> I think the real reason why he have been shoot is that his reputation
> was excelent and everyone liked him so much

Umm, if you actually bother to do some research before spouting off this rubbish delivered as if fact to educate the unknowing...not only would you have got his name right, you might actually realise that he only became a household name AFTER he was shot...
Thu 14/07/05 at 15:51
Regular
Oswaldo! wrote:

> Yes, he shares an mud-hut with Kurt Cobain, taking drugs and
> excessive amounts of lilt all night long. And Elvis (who only comes
> around on weekends.)

Dont be stupid everyone knows Elvis was abducted by aliens.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.