GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NO ONE wins TWICE"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/07/00 at 00:05
Regular
on gameaday. I wish to be proved wrong.
Mon 15/10/01 at 13:45
Regular
keep tryin'. I won once, and it was the happiest day of my life..............
Mon 15/10/01 at 18:39
Regular
"WWJD"
I'm going to right a review when i come off
Mon 15/10/01 at 19:23
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
ive won 4 times, it can happen. just be patient and if you try hard and dont give up,you will see your name on the winners board soon enough.
Mon 15/10/01 at 19:27
I haven't won yet but am doing my best and hope to win soon.

Keep it up guys.
Mon 15/10/01 at 19:35
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
I havent won yet! Some people seem to get all the luck (like pd!!!) But who needs to win when you can get them so cheap at this website!!! Im happy buying them from somewhere I trust! & I enjoy contributing to this site!
Mon 15/10/01 at 19:36
Ace_greg wrote:
> I havent won yet! Some people seem to get all the luck (like pd!!!) But who
> needs to win when you can get them so cheap at this website!!! Im happy buying
> them from somewhere I trust! & I enjoy contributing to this site!

Well said, and true.
Mon 15/10/01 at 19:41
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
Triple Rhys wrote:

>Well said, and true.

I know, some people just dont think about things that are right under their noses!
Mon 15/10/01 at 19:42
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Longy:0) wrote:
> yeah i know it's not fair i want to win tonight im writen a review on GTA3 maybe
> ill win well maybe not

I wrote a review today too but I read it after I posted it (silly me) and well it dosn't sound too good, dosn't flow like I thought it would

gah!
Mon 15/10/01 at 19:45
Good luck.
Mon 15/10/01 at 20:24
Regular
"You Bum!!"
I won twice.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.