GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A Bears Tail"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/07/05 at 01:51
Regular
"Catch it!"
Who saw this it? I thought it was great and soon they are going to be taking the P**S of Jimmy carr coz I,ve already seen the advert and that was great. Well this was a comedy,thriller,action and just had some good old spoofs in it. Can't wait for next week hope they take the P**S of Jimmy Carr then coz he is a idiot!
Sat 09/07/05 at 01:51
Regular
"Catch it!"
Who saw this it? I thought it was great and soon they are going to be taking the P**S of Jimmy carr coz I,ve already seen the advert and that was great. Well this was a comedy,thriller,action and just had some good old spoofs in it. Can't wait for next week hope they take the P**S of Jimmy Carr then coz he is a idiot!
Sat 09/07/05 at 01:56
Regular
Jimmy Carr is brilliant.
Sat 09/07/05 at 02:52
Regular
"Catch it!"
You like Jimmy Carr?
Sat 09/07/05 at 10:39
Regular
"\\"
C®ř§$ Bób wrote:
> You like Jimmy Carr?

Jesus christ are you really that completely and utterly stupid.

DIE.
Sat 09/07/05 at 12:08
Regular
"tokyo police club"
The fact they replaced Johnny Vegas with some crappy Bo Slecta spin off simply shows how stupid Channel 4 must be.
Sat 09/07/05 at 13:33
Regular
I'll have to see it repeated/DVD - I just hope it's better than Bo Selecta 3
Sat 09/07/05 at 14:38
Regular
"Divine Davine"
mattributé wrote:
> The fact they replaced Johnny Vegas with some crappy Bo Slecta spin
> off simply shows how stupid Channel 4 must be.

I thought A Bear's Tail was hilarious! Immature, but that's the way I like it!

I felt the Johnny Vegas show was a little embaressing to watch - the whole 'I'm not a comedian, I'm an entertainer!!!' concept being reminded to you about a million times and then they way he is just pi**ed out of his face all the time when interviewing people. Utter w**k!
Sat 09/07/05 at 16:39
Regular
I love Bo'selecta but a Bears tail was absolutely b*llocks, was'nt even good b*llocks, just crap.
The only bit i liked was the end.
Sat 09/07/05 at 16:54
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Bo Selecta was dire, I can't even begin to imagine how bad a spin off would be.
Sat 09/07/05 at 18:12
Regular
"Monochromatic"
The only good thing about JVs show was the abusive monkey in the toilet, Bears Tail was embarassing.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.