GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A Bears Tail"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/07/05 at 01:51
Regular
"Catch it!"
Who saw this it? I thought it was great and soon they are going to be taking the P**S of Jimmy carr coz I,ve already seen the advert and that was great. Well this was a comedy,thriller,action and just had some good old spoofs in it. Can't wait for next week hope they take the P**S of Jimmy Carr then coz he is a idiot!
Sun 10/07/05 at 18:18
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Yup, and those adverts involved unappealing footage from some average titles. I mean, Star Wars - the graphics on it is absolutely no showcase for the console at all. And Pac-Pix.

But then again, there isn't really very much over in Europe in terms of quality DS software, so they can be excused. Ish.
Sun 10/07/05 at 16:45
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Dringo wrote:
> 18 stone of idiot was just impossible to watch.

Yeah, but you did, just for the 'sponsored by DS' adverts. DIDN'T YOU!?
Sun 10/07/05 at 16:41
Regular
18 stone of idiot was just impossible to watch.

I also fail to see the appeal of Bo'Selecta. My friends love it. But then they're also the people that walk around going "BOLTON" at every avalible oppertunity.
Sun 10/07/05 at 16:37
Regular
Johnny is a genius. 18 Stone Of Idiot was crap.

Oh and note : Most of the people watching him were southern.
Sun 10/07/05 at 16:35
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Johnny Vegas was genius. I don't see how anyone could disagree.

Though you are southern. And he's northern. you elitist basts.
Sun 10/07/05 at 16:08
Regular
It was immature, unfunny simple pap. Much like Bo' Selecta. Though 18 Stone Of Idiot was also poo.
Sun 10/07/05 at 13:57
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Because that's their opinion.
Sun 10/07/05 at 00:55
Regular
"Catch it!"
I thought it was good why don't you like it?
Sat 09/07/05 at 21:04
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
It was on in the background last night, and even though I wasn't paying attention I could still hear it was just as terrible as I thought it would be. The guy seems to think that saying things like 'I touched your breasts and v*g*n*' is actually funny.

EDIT: Why in the name of beef curtains is the word v a g i n a in the swear filter?
Sat 09/07/05 at 18:12
Regular
"Monochromatic"
The only good thing about JVs show was the abusive monkey in the toilet, Bears Tail was embarassing.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.