GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"None of you were near london underground were you?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/07/05 at 22:52
Regular
"Catch it!"
You know when the bombs went off were any of you there? Or were you just near it? I was just wondering and I hope no one from here got killed.
Fri 08/07/05 at 17:39
Regular
"The Red Shift"
So just down the road then?
Fri 08/07/05 at 17:29
Regular
I was about 30 minutes away from Edgeware road when it happened.
Fri 08/07/05 at 17:26
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i was working a coupla miles from it all and spent most of the day trying to get hold of friends that live there.

one of my mates uses liverpool street to get to work, but she randomly chucked a sickie, otherwise she'd have been on the platform.

scary stuff indeed, and call me cynical, but i bet this gets about 10 seconds worth of news time on US networks. they're only interested in terrorism if it's on US soil.
Fri 08/07/05 at 17:14
Regular
"Catch it!"
gimo80 wrote:
> Aw, bless Cross Bob. Bless his cotton socks.

YEAH COTTON SOCKS :)
Fri 08/07/05 at 16:48
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Peter .K wrote:
> The death tool is above 50, gone up 15 since last night.

What does a death tool look like? Im thinking perhaps some kind of hammer or even a cordless drill.
Fri 08/07/05 at 15:47
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
I was already at work.
Fri 08/07/05 at 15:45
Regular
"\\"
Peter .K wrote:
> You know the press and police were calling it "A suicide
> bomber" who knows? They haven't found any terrorist limbs yet
> have they?!

"Hey... This arm is brown... IT'S A TURRIST!"
Fri 08/07/05 at 15:19
Regular
"The Red Shift"
They have particularly said that they don't think it was a suicide bomber, although in one of the incidents they do think the bomber died from the blast. Unless you and I have been watching different news channels.
Fri 08/07/05 at 15:09
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Peter .K wrote:
> Was anyone actually in London when it happened?

Yeah, there were loads of people there.
Fri 08/07/05 at 15:03
Regular
You know the press and police were calling it "A suicide bomber" who knows? They haven't found any terrorist limbs yet have they?! It could have been a land mine or a detonated bomb. Who knows?!
The death tool is above 50, gone up 15 since last night.
Was anyone actually in London when it happened?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.