GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Attn: Warriors of the Jihad"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/07/05 at 22:27
Regular
Please read this quickly, for I no know when their government infidels will find this message and take it down. I have masked my location, so fear not for my safety.

Not many extremists know this, but there is a little known group of well liked people all over the UK called Chavs. I have highlighted it for easy reading. It has come to my attention that these people are well looked up to in the British community, and when one, or (JIHAD HOME RUN!) a whole group are killed or injured, the local residents feel great emotion for a long while - even for the rest of their lives.

So for maximum damage, I suggest you target these groups (they rarely walk alone, though couples (usually the "King" and Queen" of the group) are known to break away occasionally. These chavs, when compared to the average infidel, are far smaller than appearance, but do not be fooled. They usually wear high class "Burberry" brand flat caps, chequered trousers and assorted jewellery. It is easy to see why they are much respected. If you approach them, they even emit a torturous scent known only as a "Lynx overdose".

Clearly we must stop their authority and ignite severe feelings within the community - and for that we must know where they are located. There have been frequent sightings in the past few years, and I have discovered a pattern. On average, groups of these infidels (also given the name "neds") leave the McDonalds chain restaurant from 3-7 in the evening, no doubt poking fun at us with their tasty food, served almost instantly after orders.

Other general locations include: quiet residential areas, car parks and off licences - no doubt signs of respected people under constant stress. So do not hesitate, hit them when they're weak - strike for the glory of Jihad! Kill all Chavs!!!!
Fri 08/07/05 at 11:54
Regular
"serenity now!"
Another chav thread!

Excellent, we don't get enough of these!
Fri 08/07/05 at 11:42
Regular
"Divine Davine"
About them surrounded in a Lynx odour, that's totally true. There are lot of people at my school who are Chavs, and to cover their smell of shotties/spliffs/anything smokey, they just cover themselves with lynx.

I remember one time in one of the music classrooms, one Chav did a 'shotty'(sp?) underneath the tables, and he got away with it! I thought it was very funny. But the smell was not.
Fri 08/07/05 at 11:37
"Was the man of marz"
Anyone can become a chav once they join the group
Fri 08/07/05 at 11:13
Regular
Rai wrote:
> Let's play operation! But we'll have to get the chav back to the bus
> stop before he wakes up.

Stop trying to be funny, you're not fooling anyone.
Fri 08/07/05 at 08:36
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Let's play operation! But we'll have to get the chav back to the bus stop before he wakes up.
Fri 08/07/05 at 02:13
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Perhaps not the best day to make jokes about extremist groups?
Thu 07/07/05 at 23:31
Regular
chavs *shudders* I've heard of a good game, it's called, chav scalping guess it's self explanitory, their hats are like their scalp, never removed.
If you want to see chavs come down to Essex
Thu 07/07/05 at 22:27
Regular
Please read this quickly, for I no know when their government infidels will find this message and take it down. I have masked my location, so fear not for my safety.

Not many extremists know this, but there is a little known group of well liked people all over the UK called Chavs. I have highlighted it for easy reading. It has come to my attention that these people are well looked up to in the British community, and when one, or (JIHAD HOME RUN!) a whole group are killed or injured, the local residents feel great emotion for a long while - even for the rest of their lives.

So for maximum damage, I suggest you target these groups (they rarely walk alone, though couples (usually the "King" and Queen" of the group) are known to break away occasionally. These chavs, when compared to the average infidel, are far smaller than appearance, but do not be fooled. They usually wear high class "Burberry" brand flat caps, chequered trousers and assorted jewellery. It is easy to see why they are much respected. If you approach them, they even emit a torturous scent known only as a "Lynx overdose".

Clearly we must stop their authority and ignite severe feelings within the community - and for that we must know where they are located. There have been frequent sightings in the past few years, and I have discovered a pattern. On average, groups of these infidels (also given the name "neds") leave the McDonalds chain restaurant from 3-7 in the evening, no doubt poking fun at us with their tasty food, served almost instantly after orders.

Other general locations include: quiet residential areas, car parks and off licences - no doubt signs of respected people under constant stress. So do not hesitate, hit them when they're weak - strike for the glory of Jihad! Kill all Chavs!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.