GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"American Psycho"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/07/05 at 19:59
Regular
"lets go back"
I watched this earlier today after not really knowing much about it. It was such a bizzare film which initially left me thinking wtf? But now that ive left it all to sink in, it all makes sense. I enjoyed it a lot. I wont bother going into plot details because I'll only spoil it for anyone who hasnt seen it. Those who have, what do you think of it?
Thu 07/07/05 at 20:18
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Yeah although it's more of a nudge to American Psycho fans than anything else. It doesn't really affect the plot although I hear both stories are supposed to be taking place at around the same time. In the books the films are based on the characters cross over but this wasn't in the film as Bale wouldn't do the scene.

And don't be put off by Dawson being in it. You can pick it up pretty cheap plus I believe it runs on Sky Movies now.
Thu 07/07/05 at 20:06
Regular
"lets go back"
Rules of attraction? doesnt that have Patrick Batemans brother in it? or something along those lines.

And as for you having the best Business Card Hedfix. I'm not going to argue because, if the film has only taught me one thing, its that it might get me killed.

*orders some crap 'black and white' cards*
Thu 07/07/05 at 20:04
Regular
CDouch wrote:
> Have you seen Rules of Attraction yet?
>
> You may enjoy that too and it's kind of connected.

--

"Who is this? Patrick?"
Thu 07/07/05 at 20:04
Regular
There's a scene in Batman Begins that is pure Bateman, when he's telling guests to go and does a perfect Bateman fake laugh.

Bone.
Thu 07/07/05 at 20:01
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Have you seen Rules of Attraction yet?

You may enjoy that too and it's kind of connected.
Thu 07/07/05 at 20:01
Regular
"8==="
All I can say about it is that I have the best business card of all of you.
Thu 07/07/05 at 19:59
Regular
"lets go back"
I watched this earlier today after not really knowing much about it. It was such a bizzare film which initially left me thinking wtf? But now that ive left it all to sink in, it all makes sense. I enjoyed it a lot. I wont bother going into plot details because I'll only spoil it for anyone who hasnt seen it. Those who have, what do you think of it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.