GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"American Psycho"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/07/05 at 19:59
Regular
"lets go back"
I watched this earlier today after not really knowing much about it. It was such a bizzare film which initially left me thinking wtf? But now that ive left it all to sink in, it all makes sense. I enjoyed it a lot. I wont bother going into plot details because I'll only spoil it for anyone who hasnt seen it. Those who have, what do you think of it?
Fri 08/07/05 at 22:05
Regular
"bit of a brain"
American Psycho 2 is woefully good. William Shatner is in it, which automatically makes it woe.
Fri 08/07/05 at 21:57
Regular
"You've upset me"
The Wardy wrote:
> In American Psycho 1...did he actually kill that bloke Paul Allen? I
> thought he did but then at the end the bloke said he had lunch with
> him in London two weeks ago or something like that..that confused me
> a it...can anyone explain please?

Yeah, he killed him.

EDIT: Thought I should explain: that comment about eating lunch with him in London is just some dark humour, playing on the fact that everyone gets everyone confused with everyone else. Like Bateman's lawyer thinking he's someone else and calling Bateman a p*ssy.
Fri 08/07/05 at 20:55
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
The only bit of American Psycho 2 i can remember is the bit where she strangles him with a condom.

In American Psycho 1...did he actually kill that bloke Paul Allen? I thought he did but then at the end the bloke said he had lunch with him in London two weeks ago or something like that..that confused me a it...can anyone explain please?
Thu 07/07/05 at 23:25
Regular
I didn't think much of the film to be honest. Rules of Attraction I enjoyed though, even Dawson was good in that.
Thu 07/07/05 at 23:23
Regular
American Psycho 2

[URL]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6413146148&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1[/URL]
Thu 07/07/05 at 22:39
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Thats funny that someone made a topic about this because i was watching it...its half way through at the moment (where he has the woman in his appartment with the nail gun thing toher head and then he gets the phone call from Reese Witherspoon) but i paused it to watch Big Brother

Going to go watch the rest in a minute...have seen it before...think its a good film.

I like the axe bit
Thu 07/07/05 at 22:24
Regular
"You've upset me"
It's an alright film but the book is much much better. If you enjoyed the film you owe it yourself to read the book. T'ain't for the squemish though, it's a lot more graphic than the film and just plain wrong in places.
Thu 07/07/05 at 20:50
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I haven't read the books, it's just from what I've heard. The scene involves a phone conversation between the Bateman brothers. I'm not sure why he wouldn't do it but as he didn't they filmed it with someone else. It ended up being cut out for time sakes. It may be on the DVD, I'm not sure as I've just got an ex-rental VHS.
Thu 07/07/05 at 20:23
Regular
CDouch wrote:
> Yeah although it's more of a nudge to American Psycho fans than
> anything else. It doesn't really affect the plot although I hear both
> stories are supposed to be taking place at around the same time. In
> the books the films are based on the characters cross over but this
> wasn't in the film as Bale wouldn't do the scene.

--

Really? Never read the books. Question time.

Question the first - Why didn't Bale do the scene?

Question the second - What is the scene?
Thu 07/07/05 at 20:22
Regular
Steady now. No need to knock The Dawson.

"I would drownded Pacey's ass in the Creek!"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.