GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA: Vice City"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/07/05 at 16:17
Regular
"Steady, Go!"
I have got quite far in this game but have suddenly got very stuck. I have got past the love fist and cuban missions and have bought the film studio and the malibu club but the story missions with Lance Vance and Ken Rosenberg have just stopped. Does anyone know how to start doing these missions again? If so please tell me, thanx!

P.S. I have also done the telephone missions
Thu 07/07/05 at 18:14
Regular
"Steady, Go!"
Have another question! Can you make the Cherry Popper ice cream company an asset? If so, how?
Thu 07/07/05 at 16:52
Regular
"Steady, Go!"
Thanks, i'll go and do it now!

(How can you find collecting cars fun?!!!!!!!!!!)
Thu 07/07/05 at 16:51
Regular
I found collecting all the cars fun anyway so it didn't bother me.
Thu 07/07/05 at 16:49
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I have a feeling that buying all of the businesses was a prerequisite to opening up the final missions, and they did have their own missions as well.

I'm quite certain that collecting the Sunshine Autos cars wasn't necessary to complete the missions.
Thu 07/07/05 at 16:45
Regular
"Steady, Go!"
Do you just have to buy all the businesses then? (Please say you don't have to collect all the sunshine autos cars!)
Thu 07/07/05 at 16:43
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Erm...

I haven't played it for quite a while but I vaguely remember having to buy the ice cream business and then getting to a level 50 or something. After that, new mission strands opened up.

If that turns out to be wrong (which I suspect it will), then I suggest you look at a guide.
Thu 07/07/05 at 16:17
Regular
"Steady, Go!"
I have got quite far in this game but have suddenly got very stuck. I have got past the love fist and cuban missions and have bought the film studio and the malibu club but the story missions with Lance Vance and Ken Rosenberg have just stopped. Does anyone know how to start doing these missions again? If so please tell me, thanx!

P.S. I have also done the telephone missions

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.