GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Well that was... ummm... bizzare"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/07/05 at 15:45
Regular
"You've upset me"
Completed Doshin The Giant. I got bored in my first week of holidays and decided to give it a proper go. The ending was... erm... interesting. Inexplicable actually. It's left me completely befuddled.

Very odd game indeed.
Sun 10/07/05 at 13:45
Regular
"thursdayton!"
It took me three weeks to get bored of it, but during that time I was playing it for a lot of time every day, so I got my money's worth.

It's just now if I want to go back to it, the whole fooking town's covered in weeds and the villagers all hate you. "TOM! Where have you been for the last six months?!? Too busy to come see me, eh?!"
Sun 10/07/05 at 12:00
Regular
Animal Crossing was magical at first but a chore to play after about a week.
Sat 09/07/05 at 15:10
Regular
"Divine Davine"
It was definitely, however when it eventually came out over here, I was bored of it and the magic of it all was pretty much gone.

Animal Crossing DS looks the s**t, though, and will hopefully have a lengthier lifespan due to its online options.
Sat 09/07/05 at 14:57
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
I remember importing it... it was worth it.
Sat 09/07/05 at 14:23
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Oh I know its ridiculous. And by the time Nintendo chose to release it over here, most people have imported it, resulting into poor sales.

Oh Nintendo, you are silly.
Fri 08/07/05 at 14:34
Regular
"thursdayton!"
While we waited two years for the infinately better Animal Crossing, I know :(
Fri 08/07/05 at 11:08
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Doshin was alright I suppose, but it got a little stale after a couple of lenghty play-throughs. Had absolutely no idea why Nintendo chose to release it over here, but there we go - it was certainly an import game we could have lived without.
Fri 08/07/05 at 08:51
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
I'll forgive it, as it has aliens in it.
Thu 07/07/05 at 23:04
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Rasta, now I understand why you said it was befuddling.. :)
Thu 07/07/05 at 22:17
Regular
"You've upset me"
Dringo wrote:
> I hated Doshin the Giant, so very very much.

That's 'cos you are a foo'.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.