GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Underground Closed"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/07/05 at 10:21
Regular
"Captain to you."
Just watching the news, and the whole of the london underground has been shut due to an series of explosions.

A bus has also exploded in london.
Page:
Thu 07/07/05 at 10:33
Regular
"Captain to you."
It was the french, send the missiles.
Thu 07/07/05 at 10:34
"For the horde!!!!"
Chippxero wrote:
> from my experience in buses they are not plugged in to the national
> grid.

No but two underground trains might have crashed due to the explostions.
Thu 07/07/05 at 10:34
Regular
Blow up that fecking Eiffel Tower.

"That'll learn 'em"
Thu 07/07/05 at 10:40
Regular
"Captain to you."
strap a nuke to the eurostar and send it to paris.
Thu 07/07/05 at 10:42
Regular
"All about the Beats"
There's now been some deaths.

The Prodigy better still play Brixton tonight!
Thu 07/07/05 at 10:44
Regular
"Divine Davine"
It's ridiculous, as soon as we get something (finally), everyone has decided to slate the decesion and us as a country. 'Oh where will this go, oh will there be enough workers, oh is this appropriate?'

We finally got something and this is meant to be an amazing accasion. If France/Madrid/whatever got it, then we wouldn't incessantly sulk - we will just be disappointed. Now everyone has a grudge against us. Ridiculous.
Thu 07/07/05 at 10:47
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I don't think a bus got blew up just because London got the Olympics man. If it was a terrorist attack it was probably just planned to coincide with the announcement, or else a coincidence.
Thu 07/07/05 at 10:49
Regular
"Captain to you."
I think there ill be a series of street explosions later, as they now have thousands of police, firemen and general public all in the same place.
Regular
"^_^"
Still, the underground and the busses could be completely seperate accidents.
Regular
I don't think the bombs blew up because we're so negative about getting the Olympics. I get the feeling it was a terrorits attack for some reason....
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.