GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NOOOOO"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/07/05 at 23:41
Regular
"Divine Davine"
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Right about a couple of weeks ago I purchased this amazing Dreamcast deal off Ebay (I just wanted to restart my collection, you know), and I sent my cheque over to them (£46.05). Two weeks later (today), they said that the cheque DIED on them. In what way do they mean DIED? And now I'm worried they have cashed my money because they havent returned it yet.

What a bunch of absolute t**ers.
Thu 07/07/05 at 00:03
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Yeah, they didn't want to do Paypal. The thing is, they had a lot of decent feedback, so I trusted them.
Thu 07/07/05 at 00:02
Regular
Report them to Ebay if they're screwing you.

This is why it's best paying with Paypal, you can easily get a full refund with them.
Thu 07/07/05 at 00:00
Regular
"Divine Davine"
I've used my dad's cheque book, so I'll check with him.

Jus**t a bit angry though, these people jus**t make me wait for ages, and I mean I could have spent that money in that time so I'm not damn bored. I've jus**t been waiting on them for ages. And now the damn thing isn't coming. No Crazy Taxi, no RE:Code Veronica and NO SOUL CALIBUR.

What a great week, this and other sh*t has happened.
Wed 06/07/05 at 23:56
Regular
"Selected"
You've been royally screwed
Wed 06/07/05 at 23:54
Regular
You sent a cheque though didn't?

So check your bank account.
Wed 06/07/05 at 23:54
Regular
"Divine Davine"
I would, but I'm using my mates account, and he seems to know jacksh*t about the whole service. Good thing I relied on him, eh?
Wed 06/07/05 at 23:51
Regular
Check your account to see if any money's gone out.
Wed 06/07/05 at 23:41
Regular
"Divine Davine"
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Right about a couple of weeks ago I purchased this amazing Dreamcast deal off Ebay (I just wanted to restart my collection, you know), and I sent my cheque over to them (£46.05). Two weeks later (today), they said that the cheque DIED on them. In what way do they mean DIED? And now I'm worried they have cashed my money because they havent returned it yet.

What a bunch of absolute t**ers.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.