GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stevie stays"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/07/05 at 09:26
Regular
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/4654837.stm[/URL]

I grin, I grin, I grin because I'm happy.

This is awesome. Although what the hell are you doing mucking us about, Stevie?

Perhaps we've just signed someone awesome that he wants to play alongside, like another 'Boro midfielder. Maybe Doriva.

I suspect I smell the stench of an agent in this somehow..
Wed 06/07/05 at 09:26
Regular
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/4654837.stm[/URL]

I grin, I grin, I grin because I'm happy.

This is awesome. Although what the hell are you doing mucking us about, Stevie?

Perhaps we've just signed someone awesome that he wants to play alongside, like another 'Boro midfielder. Maybe Doriva.

I suspect I smell the stench of an agent in this somehow..
Wed 06/07/05 at 09:27
Regular
All seems a bit dodgy, perhaps this is now an annual event, with Gerrard leaving it later and later until he commits to Liverpool.

Perhaps he gets a kick out of winding up Jose and Roman.
Wed 06/07/05 at 09:49
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Shadow wrote:

Perhaps he gets a kick out of winding up Jose and Roman.
---------------

He must do - it just completes the bigger picture of the big task he has to do EVERYTHING for Liverpool :P

I'm made up he's staying.

...I think it's the links with Crouch which made him see the ambition we're showing '_' *ahem*
Wed 06/07/05 at 09:54
Regular
"Less chat...More ha"
It's blatently all SFX related....

...I blame Bryan Brown!
Wed 06/07/05 at 11:53
Regular
Well good on him.

Liverpool are building a better all round squad and I hope Gerrard see's this.
Wed 06/07/05 at 13:07
Regular
"I like cheese"
Woooooooooooooooooooo!

:D
Wed 06/07/05 at 13:49
Regular
"Green & White Army"
Well it all looks fantastic as it appears Stevie will be signing a new four year contract finally putting an end to all the speculation. He also said nothing like this will happen again which has given me a big happy head.
Wed 06/07/05 at 13:58
Regular
KOPKING wrote:
> He also said nothing like this will happen again

Until next Summer.
Wed 06/07/05 at 14:06
Regular
"Green & White Army"
I take his word for it this time. He is signing a new 4 yr contract with no clauses. He said the reason he was going to leave was that he didn't think the club wanted him but now he knows they do so hes stayin!
Wed 06/07/05 at 14:22
Regular
"..."
Wonder if the fans who were burning Gerrard shirts will now welcome him back with open arms?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.