GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"6 WWE wrestlers fired"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/07/05 at 02:24
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
The following have been fired from the WWE

Mark Jindrak
Maven
Shannon Moore
James Yun (Akio)
David Heath (Gangrel)
Billy Kidman

Not too bothered about Gangrel considering i thought he was fired anyway or Jindrak considering he was useless.

Surprised at the release though of the cruisers considering i thought with the signing of Crazy, Juvi and Psico they were going to take the division more seriously, silly me. Obviously putting on great match after great match with London wasn't enough for Vince from Akio. Grow 8 inches and put on 70 pounds and leave your talent at the door and try again kid
Wed 06/07/05 at 20:25
Regular
"One Man Landslide"
Hedfix wrote:
> Now? Most left?
>
> How much talent have the WWE sent packing if Spike is one of the
> better ones left!?

Better at selling, not necessarily overall, though the steriod-pumped botch monkeys left over (Snitsky, Heidenreich, Masters et al) are clearly worse wrestlers than Spike is, regardless of size. Spike can sell a beating better than a lot of the remaining roster guys, even if that's not enough to keep him on the roster.
Wed 06/07/05 at 19:35
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
He has a match with Kurt Angle before the HBK/Angle match at Wrestlemania...THEN they signed him up because they were impressed at how he can still go and put on a good match...NOW they have released him without him having a match since he signed the contract as far as i know.
Wed 06/07/05 at 19:33
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Marty Jannetty was signed not long after he made a surprise appearance on Raw and had a match with Angle on Smackdown the next night. That was a few months ago now though.
Wed 06/07/05 at 19:30
Regular
Apologies. I was told it was Jacqueline who had been released, although that was from someone who wouldn't normally be trusted in giving the correct information. Upon checking I've found out the other two are right, however.

And yes, I don't recall ever seeing Jannetty perform. Does anyone know when he was originally signed? I remember him when he was in WCW, and I'm aware he's been in the WWF as well.
Wed 06/07/05 at 19:24
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
That's Jackie Gayda gone, not Jacqueline, as she was gone already.

Apparently, Marty Jannetty has gone too. Was there any point in signing him up then?

As for Haas, that is a criminal release.
Wed 06/07/05 at 18:53
Regular
Matt Morgan has apparently just been fired as well.

And on the original topic, I was quite disappointed with a couple of the sackings. Billy Kidman and Akio are actually good cruiserweights, but I do suppose that if they're not being used to their full potential then they probably shouldn't be here. Gangrel was clearly gone a few months ago but they've delayed the announcement as he's not been on either roster for a couple of months now.

I think Maven's release is possibly to do with the fact that they're angry at the amount of time and money wasted on Tough Enough. He's not the best athlete around, but he's still better than a number of performers on the roster. Undertaker has been the only real name to put him over in a few years, which doesn't seem right either. Ah well, we're not missing all that much, but I'm sure he'll be quite disappointed.

Edit - Charlie Haas, Jacqueline and Dawn Marie join the list of releases.
Wed 06/07/05 at 16:47
Regular
Mark Jindrak - Rubbish
Maven - Ok, but I don't really give a crap, he was nothing special
Shannon Moore - Jobber
James Yun (Akio) - Bah, he's awesome, but destined to be a WWE jobber
David Heath (Gangrel) - Don't care, had his time.
Billy Kidman - Thought Kidman was great in WCW, then he came into WWE and quickly became crap. I blame the loss of his long hair.
Kevin Fertig - Well, I liked him as Mordecai but that was ages ago and the gimmick was never gonna come back.
Spike Dudley - He's ok, but theres nothing left for him to do now.
Wed 06/07/05 at 15:51
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Grandprix wrote:
> Yep, Akio is definitely the most surprising of the 8 gone, although
> Spike Dudley is a bit strange too.
>
> Apparently, there is at least 2 more cuts to come.

I hope it involves a wrestler with 3 letters in his name which begins with H :-D

Failing that Mazzzzzzzzzters and Hassan being fired will suit me just fine
Wed 06/07/05 at 15:23
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Yep, Akio is definitely the most surprising of the 8 gone, although Spike Dudley is a bit strange too.

Apparently, there is at least 2 more cuts to come.
Wed 06/07/05 at 14:13
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Cong_Man wrote:
> Punk has a WWE development contract, so he should be on the main
> roster one day.

.......... jobbing to the likes of Chris Mazzzzzzzzzzters

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.