GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"6 WWE wrestlers fired"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/07/05 at 02:24
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
The following have been fired from the WWE

Mark Jindrak
Maven
Shannon Moore
James Yun (Akio)
David Heath (Gangrel)
Billy Kidman

Not too bothered about Gangrel considering i thought he was fired anyway or Jindrak considering he was useless.

Surprised at the release though of the cruisers considering i thought with the signing of Crazy, Juvi and Psico they were going to take the division more seriously, silly me. Obviously putting on great match after great match with London wasn't enough for Vince from Akio. Grow 8 inches and put on 70 pounds and leave your talent at the door and try again kid
Mon 11/07/05 at 13:55
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Obviously just in case some rookie needs a good beating
Mon 11/07/05 at 13:54
Regular
"..."
Ant wrote:
> The other one is that Haas got fired because of lack of
> charisma...

Yet they keep his 'Tag Team partner', Hardcore Holly in employment.

Hmm.
Sat 09/07/05 at 21:12
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Feel a bit sorry for Morgan because he did seem to take a bit of a beating on this weeks Smackdown!
Sat 09/07/05 at 20:30
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I'm guessing Morgan got fired as the only thing he could do that was anywhere near impressive was the F5 and well Lesnar's signing soon to do that move so there went Morgan's only plus point.
Sat 09/07/05 at 16:03
Regular
"I like cheese"
Couple of things - apparently, the WWE respected Matt Morgan's work ethic and personality, but they didn't feel he had the natural ability. Now, ok, I'll admit he wasn't great...BUT, we know the WWE love to sign big, useless guys.

Now he wasn't anything special, but he had a cool finisher, he managed to F5 the Big Show through a table and he was reasonably polished, unlike...Heidenreich. Heidenreich's moves constantly look messy, his finisher sucks and yet he stays on the roster, along with guys like Big Show of course, and Morgan gets fired. Oh well.

The other one is that Haas got fired because of lack of charisma...anyone remember the PPV where he dumped both Jackie and Dawn? Thought he did it pretty well, and he had all the fans chanting his name as well...hmm...
Sat 09/07/05 at 04:45
Regular
"8==="
Kawada wrote:
> Couple of sites saying to expect another 8 or so releases. My money's
> on:
>
> Tomko
> Mazzzzzzzters
> Venis

WHAT! The WWE still has Venis!?

Ha, they're idiots.
Fri 08/07/05 at 20:42
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Kawada wrote:
> Couple of sites saying to expect another 8 or so releases. My money's
> on:
>
> Tomko
> Mazzzzzzzters
> Venis
>
>
> and then a couple of surprises with wrestlers with actual talent
> being released such as Tajiri

I doubt they'll release Masters.. Well, not yet anyway..

Venis and Tomko wouldn't surprise me if they went, but they can't release Tajiri! He's one of the best cruiserweights on the roster.. Well, in my opinion.. They should have moved him over to Smackdown in the draft.
Fri 08/07/05 at 13:07
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Nash better be careful picking up that phone
Fri 08/07/05 at 13:05
Regular
"..."
Ahh...and I thought Christian was joking when he said Jannetty was 'in jail or something'...
Thu 07/07/05 at 22:39
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
A bit more on Jannetty. Apparently, he was arrested for DUI in Florida recently. Might have something to do with his release, might not.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.