GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SRW Promotion wars - Create your own"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/07/05 at 13:48
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Apologies guys, I still don't have the next round ready to go, simply because it's huge. I'm nearly there though, so it should be up Tuesday. In the meantime, this should keep you going. To enable you to all appear for your own promotion, you may all create a character, here's the rules for doing this.

You have a total of 275 points to assign to your attributes (Over, Brawling, Speed, Technical, Charisma) and 1 'special skill', as well as assigning yourself an age, weight class, nationality etc...

So for example, if I were to create:-

Name:- The Cong Man
Age:- 25 (Notes:- Any wrestlers under the age of 18, or over the age of 70 will not be valid)
Weight Class:- Heavyweight (Heavyweight or Lightweight)
Nationality:- British (Choices are:- American, Canadian, Japanese; Australian; British; European or Rest of World, only.)
Over: 25
Brawling: 80
Speed: 20
Technical: 75
Charsima: 75
Special: High Spots (Choose from High Spots; Superstar Look; Fonze Factor; Menacing; Trainer or Announcer only)

Once submitted your 'CAW' will be added to your roster and will be available for immediate use.
Mon 04/07/05 at 13:48
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Apologies guys, I still don't have the next round ready to go, simply because it's huge. I'm nearly there though, so it should be up Tuesday. In the meantime, this should keep you going. To enable you to all appear for your own promotion, you may all create a character, here's the rules for doing this.

You have a total of 275 points to assign to your attributes (Over, Brawling, Speed, Technical, Charisma) and 1 'special skill', as well as assigning yourself an age, weight class, nationality etc...

So for example, if I were to create:-

Name:- The Cong Man
Age:- 25 (Notes:- Any wrestlers under the age of 18, or over the age of 70 will not be valid)
Weight Class:- Heavyweight (Heavyweight or Lightweight)
Nationality:- British (Choices are:- American, Canadian, Japanese; Australian; British; European or Rest of World, only.)
Over: 25
Brawling: 80
Technical: 75
Charsima: 75
Special: High Spots (Choose from High Spots; Superstar Look; Fonze Factor; Menacing; Trainer or Announcer only)

Once submitted your 'CAW' will be added to your roster and will be available for immediate use.
Mon 04/07/05 at 13:49
Regular
"..."
Ok, not sure how Lucy managed to be logged in, seeing as she hasn't been on in months. But needless to say...that post was from me.
Mon 04/07/05 at 15:12
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Does that include my Supreme Lee Great character i've already made up or can i make another?
Mon 04/07/05 at 19:15
Regular
"I like cheese"
Excellent! Time for the leader of the most successful SRW faction of all time, The Elements, former SRW CAW World Champion and Double SRW Tag Team Champion REAVER to make his name known in the Ultimate Wrestling Federation.
Mon 04/07/05 at 19:23
Regular
"I like cheese"
Name:- Reaver
Weight Class:- Heavyweight
Nationality:- British
Over: 40
Brawling: 40
Speed: 33
Technical: 82
Charsima: 80
Special: High Spots (gotta have his special 450' Splash finisher :P)
Tue 05/07/05 at 13:47
Regular
"..."
Kawada wrote:
> Does that include my Supreme Lee Great character i've already made up
> or can i make another?

You only get one...although you could concievably use your character to be BOTH the commisiioner and a wrestling alter ego by putting a mask on him or something...
Tue 05/07/05 at 14:24
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Meh i've got enough wrestling talent on my roster, i don't need to use a CAW :-D

Name:- Supreme Lee Great
Weight Class:- Lightweight
Nationality:- American
Over: 90
Brawling: 70
Technical: 5
Charisma: 90
Special: Fonze Factor
Tue 05/07/05 at 15:39
Regular
Bah, why can't we have two for our Special? I want Superstar look and High Spots... :-(
Tue 05/07/05 at 15:49
Regular
Scotteth the Doggeth is back baby!

Name:- Scotty Dogg
Weight Class:- Heavyweight
Nationality:- Rest of the World - Brazilian (Speaks fluent English :-))
Over: 10
Brawling: 30
Speed: 90
Technical: 70
Charisma: 75
Special: High Spots
Tue 05/07/05 at 17:33
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Hey Cong, say i wanted to use myself as the CEO (like Vince) and make rare appearances just at big events (like 1st show or big announcements)...do i have to create that character or can i just use him now and then without having him on the roster (therefore creating a CAW that can be a wrestler on the roster) or do i have to waste my CAW if i wanted to create a CEO?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.