GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Live 8 - Golden Circle Tickets = WOW"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/07/05 at 13:25
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
So me and my brother are up at the Golden ticket gates, just about ot walk in, when someone bumps into my brother. We both turn round with a look of "watch where you are going you idiot" splashed all over our faces when we realise it was Bob. Yes thats right Mr Geldoff walked into my bro. And that was just the start of it. The day just got better & better.

We got into the concert, walking around the side of the VIP & media area, where there was ample room, 2 bars, 2 pimms bars, loads of toilets, cash machines food stalls for every taste, internet cafe, etc. Past all that we came to the enterance of our area. We stopped, looked at each other & started to giglle like school kids.......We were infront of the stage!

We found ourselfs a good spot about 25 meters away from the stage & put our bags & jackets down. We then sat down waiting of the fun & games to begin. And boy did they begin.
Mon 04/07/05 at 13:25
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
So me and my brother are up at the Golden ticket gates, just about ot walk in, when someone bumps into my brother. We both turn round with a look of "watch where you are going you idiot" splashed all over our faces when we realise it was Bob. Yes thats right Mr Geldoff walked into my bro. And that was just the start of it. The day just got better & better.

We got into the concert, walking around the side of the VIP & media area, where there was ample room, 2 bars, 2 pimms bars, loads of toilets, cash machines food stalls for every taste, internet cafe, etc. Past all that we came to the enterance of our area. We stopped, looked at each other & started to giglle like school kids.......We were infront of the stage!

We found ourselfs a good spot about 25 meters away from the stage & put our bags & jackets down. We then sat down waiting of the fun & games to begin. And boy did they begin.
Mon 04/07/05 at 13:31
SURE MATE YEAH MATE RIGHT

I like how both you and your brother just so happened to both get tickets eh eh

And I like, despite it being perhaps the biggest entertainment event ever, you wrote 3 tiny paragraphs, and pretty much nothing about it whatsoever

yeah mate cheers!
Mon 04/07/05 at 13:44
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
small_brown_todger53 wrote:
> yeah mate cheers!

Believe what you like. I was there 25 meters away from the stage. My girlfriend even saw me & my brother bouncing a long to razorlight!
Mon 04/07/05 at 13:48
Regular
"SOUP!"
Haha you were close to Coldplay.

Gutted.
Mon 04/07/05 at 13:53
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
Paradox: wrote:
> Haha you were close to Coldplay.
>
> Gutted.

I know but they were actually quite good, epecially when they did bitter sweet symphony with Richard Ashcroft. The Sterophonic & razorlight were awesome. Really got the crowd going. And so did Snoop. He had the two older ladies infront of us waving there mofo'ing hands in the air like they didn't mofo'ing care. Very surreal!
Mon 04/07/05 at 13:55
Regular
"SOUP!"
Yeah, black people entertaining us.

Whatever next?
Mon 04/07/05 at 13:56
Regular
"bot"
small_brown_todger53 wrote:
> I like how both you and your brother just so happened to both
> get tickets eh eh

really strange considering the tickets were given away in pairs! yeah!
Mon 04/07/05 at 13:58
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
Paradox: wrote:
> Yeah, black people entertaining us.
>
> Whatever next?

But some of the best bits were Andy & Lou introducing Elton John (Lou came out and said "Hallo Wembley") & Ricky G doing THE dance!
Mon 04/07/05 at 13:59
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
Memorandum! wrote:
> really strange considering the tickets were given away in pairs!
> yeah!
Mon 04/07/05 at 15:26
Regular
"^_^"
live 8 sucked

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.