GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Live 8 - Golden Circle Tickets = WOW"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/07/05 at 13:25
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
So me and my brother are up at the Golden ticket gates, just about ot walk in, when someone bumps into my brother. We both turn round with a look of "watch where you are going you idiot" splashed all over our faces when we realise it was Bob. Yes thats right Mr Geldoff walked into my bro. And that was just the start of it. The day just got better & better.

We got into the concert, walking around the side of the VIP & media area, where there was ample room, 2 bars, 2 pimms bars, loads of toilets, cash machines food stalls for every taste, internet cafe, etc. Past all that we came to the enterance of our area. We stopped, looked at each other & started to giglle like school kids.......We were infront of the stage!

We found ourselfs a good spot about 25 meters away from the stage & put our bags & jackets down. We then sat down waiting of the fun & games to begin. And boy did they begin.
Wed 06/07/05 at 10:56
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
Niddle wrote:
> Everyone around me had labelled you guys (everyone in the Golden
> Circle) -edit-.
>
> Just so you know.

Well I didn't buy them I won them, so did most of the people that I spoke to as well.
Tue 05/07/05 at 19:47
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
It was just the biggest pile of crap though, you're holding a concert to try and raise awareness that we're so much better off than the Africans and how they should be treated fairer right?...

So why do you have an elite part of the concert where some people can get better 'living' condition, get a far better view and generally better stuff that the 3rd world audience?
Tue 05/07/05 at 10:52
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
[URL]http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php?threadid=127059&forumid=4006[/URL]
Mon 04/07/05 at 20:24
Regular
"cachoo"
Har.

Thanks.

You're just jealous Geldof rubbed against his brother intimately.
Mon 04/07/05 at 20:18
Regular
"\\"
It in this thread ( [URL]http://ukchatforums.com/display_messages.php?threadid=127059&forumid=4006[/URL] )it suggests that he won more than one ticket.
Mon 04/07/05 at 20:17
Regular
"bot"
Ms NY wrote:
> Why do most people on this forum have a hard time believing what
> others say?

because it's cool to be cynical and distrusting.
Mon 04/07/05 at 20:14
Ms NY wrote:
> Why do most people on this forum have a hard time believing what
> others say?

Hi!
Welcome to the internet!

You've clearly never been here before!
thx!
Mon 04/07/05 at 20:12
Regular
"-_-"
Memorandum! wrote:

>
> really strange considering the tickets were given away in pairs!
> yeah!

The first time i read that im sur eit said Paris :S
Mon 04/07/05 at 20:08
Regular
"cachoo"
Why do most people on this forum have a hard time believing what others say?
Mon 04/07/05 at 20:06
Regular
"\\"
small_brown_todger53 wrote:
> Mystique wrote:
> Anyone else smell BS?
>
> I think we need proof.
>
> That's sort of what I was getting it.
>
> And the fact that it required merm to provide the fact tickets came
> in pairs rather than him, then blurghrhg.

Pretty much everyone knew that.

And maybe he was busy replying to other people?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.