GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This cannot, CANNOT be serious"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/07/05 at 00:09
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
You know how there's a new report in the paper every week that red meat/wine/football/sunbathing/beer/chocolate/fish gives you cancer/brain damage/rabies/lurgy? Well this one just about takes the cake: [URL]http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-13381102,00.html[/URL]

I've never heard of something so ridiculous. And how come tramps die all the time, huh? Huh?
Mon 04/07/05 at 10:51
Regular
Crying gives you cancer.
Mon 04/07/05 at 10:41
Regular
"8==="
Chippxero wrote:
> They are taking about americans, i'm not sure we put that in our
> water.

Until the end of the Clinton era some american drinking water had amounts of arsenic in it.
Mon 04/07/05 at 06:57
Regular
How bloody pathetic. Do these scientist have nothing else to do in their sorry lives than devise scaremongering stories?

I'm sure, if the BSE and sun Tan doesn't catch up to me, this will wipe me out for sure. I'd best stop washing then. Hum for the good of my Health.
Mon 04/07/05 at 02:13
Regular
"Captain to you."
They could change their slogan

"Smell nice, die young"

The opposing slogan could be

"You might stink, but you'll be a vegetable and won't care"

Or

"Winners don't use water"
Mon 04/07/05 at 02:09
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
To be honest, there does seems to be some relative correlation in the increase of people becoming brain dead, and the popular increase of power heated shower sales...
Mon 04/07/05 at 00:24
Regular
"Captain to you."
They are taking about americans, i'm not sure we put that in our water.

"Scientists believe that breathing in small amounts of manganese dissolved in the water may harm the nervous system."

some people also believe that noah got 2 of every animal on that boat.
Mon 04/07/05 at 00:14
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Call me retardo, but it took a good 30 seconds to find that woman's face.

I think we know why, eh, lads, waheeey! *nudge wink*
Mon 04/07/05 at 00:12
...oh dear.
Mon 04/07/05 at 00:09
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
You know how there's a new report in the paper every week that red meat/wine/football/sunbathing/beer/chocolate/fish gives you cancer/brain damage/rabies/lurgy? Well this one just about takes the cake: [URL]http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-13381102,00.html[/URL]

I've never heard of something so ridiculous. And how come tramps die all the time, huh? Huh?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.