GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This cannot, CANNOT be serious"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/07/05 at 00:09
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
You know how there's a new report in the paper every week that red meat/wine/football/sunbathing/beer/chocolate/fish gives you cancer/brain damage/rabies/lurgy? Well this one just about takes the cake: [URL]http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-13381102,00.html[/URL]

I've never heard of something so ridiculous. And how come tramps die all the time, huh? Huh?
Thu 07/07/05 at 17:39
Regular
"Remember me?"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> You can use statistics to prove anything that is even remotely true.

40% of people know that.
Wed 06/07/05 at 21:12
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> I've never heard of something so ridiculous. And how come tramps die
> all the time, huh? Huh?

I only just got that now...

G. Zus.
Wed 06/07/05 at 21:06
Regular
You can use statistics to prove anything that is even remotely true.
Wed 06/07/05 at 19:24
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
In light of the recent discovery "Classes to train people to hold their breath whilst showering have started gaining popularity"
Wed 06/07/05 at 18:05
Regular
"8==="
Whatever keeps the idiot nation in a state of fear so it can be easily manipulated.

What's going on in the rest of the world? Duuuuuuuh I dunno Fonzie...
Wed 06/07/05 at 15:06
Regular
Dr John Spangler

Best name ever.
Mon 04/07/05 at 15:05
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
I overheard this; it was a stupid man's one moment of clarity;

"Well hey, if they're saying meat and stuff can cause cancer...well, you might as well smoke tabs and to hell with it"
Mon 04/07/05 at 14:24
Regular
I agree with there being a lack of information in that report. I mean, if they're going to report something that could be the beginning of the apocalypse, they should get a liiiiittle more meticulous with the study on the adverse affects of the content of our water supply.

So they fried a couple of lab rats with evaporating manganese..psh. I'm kind of disappointed they mentioned Wake Forest in this, because that's a quite reputable medical school.

Dear Dr. Spangler:

This research about water and how it can kill you ("have profound implications for the nation and the woooorrrrrld!!!") with it's mangenese content when it evaporates in massive quantities as you shower, just seems extremely preliminary to be applied to the global population of humankind at this time.

Thank you for your submission though..next!
Mon 04/07/05 at 14:16
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Flock wrote:
> Rai wrote:
> Showers dangerous?
>
> Next thing you know, they'll be saying oxygen is bad for you.
>
> Well it is, carries bacteria in it. Life'll kill you, mandatory
> euthanasia at birth is the only solution to all this danger.

Oxygen carries bacteria in it? good one!
Mon 04/07/05 at 14:12
Regular
"..."
CDouch wrote:
> That's alright, I'm a bath man myself.

Now, call me stupid if you want, but surely the manganese would also be presernt in the bath water, and if the water is hot and turning to steam, you would also be breathing it in...

Cold baths from now on then.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.