GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Could this be the best looking car ever?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/07/05 at 21:17
Regular
"Pwned"
I'm talking about the Aston Martin DB9 Racing Version. Many of you would of seen it on Top Gear recently, but for those of you who haven't - [URL]http://media.livingwithstyle.com/files/4/7/3/3/4733-aston_martin_(5).jpg[/URL]

In my opinion, this is the best looking car ever made, but if anyone has other cars in mind, go ahead. :-)
Sun 03/07/05 at 21:22
Regular
"bot"
it just looks like any other fancy sports car to me.
Sun 03/07/05 at 21:20
Regular
"Pwned"
Chr1s wrote:
> By recently you mean about twenty minutes ago...

Yeah, but it's a repeat.
Sun 03/07/05 at 21:19
Regular
"The definitive tag"
By recently you mean about twenty minutes ago...

Anyway, yes, it's a damn good looking car. There are many that are nicer though. The old Shelby Mustang is probably the best looking car ever.
Sun 03/07/05 at 21:19
Regular
'salright
Sun 03/07/05 at 21:17
Regular
"Pwned"
I'm talking about the Aston Martin DB9 Racing Version. Many of you would of seen it on Top Gear recently, but for those of you who haven't - [URL]http://media.livingwithstyle.com/files/4/7/3/3/4733-aston_martin_(5).jpg[/URL]

In my opinion, this is the best looking car ever made, but if anyone has other cars in mind, go ahead. :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.