GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zenden! Yes!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/07/05 at 11:53
Regular
Awesome!! Zenden!!!! It's superb, we've 'captured' Zenden. How we beat off competition from Real, Chelsea and AC Milan, I have no idea. Maybe it was the thought of linking up with Mark "Crock-Knee" Gonzales and the Djimster that got the Bolo all excited.

I bet Stevie's thinking 'Where do I sign?' right now. Betcha.

At least my Milan is staying. That's like a big signing to me.
Mon 04/07/05 at 08:43
Virtuoso wrote:
> In Rafa, we trust.
>
> Keep these words close to your heart, and know that if he wants
> Zenden, then he must have something up his sleeve :P
>

Like selling Gerrard?
Mon 04/07/05 at 11:14
Regular
"I like cheese"
It's simple really. Because we have to qualify for the Champions League, we need a much bigger squad with more depth. Zenden is a very good, very versatile midfielder. Whether we sell players or not, he will be a valuable asset to the side.
Mon 04/07/05 at 11:27
He's not as good as Gerrard though.

Could you see Zenden inspiring his side back form 3-0 down against Milan?
Mon 04/07/05 at 12:47
Regular
"es argh"
Looks like Gerrard's gone then.
Mon 04/07/05 at 13:03
Regular
Yeah, he ran out of ink in his pen. He'll be back soon, there's an offer on Bic's down at WHSmiths.
Mon 04/07/05 at 19:38
Regular
"0228"
KOPKING wrote:
> Well he is 'boro's best player

*Gasp*
Mon 04/07/05 at 20:54
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Stryke wrote:
> 2) - There is need for a Sami replacement. Hyypia is the man, but too
> slow. I know Rafa is after Milito and Ibanez and every other defender
> in La Liga, but I hear there's some pretty good players in the rest
> of the world. Could be mistaken, though.

Despite watching as much La Liga as I can, I haven't seen a lot of Ibanez. Must be a good centre-back though, only one team conceded less goals than Atlético Madrid last season, and that was Barcelona. And I wouldn't put it down to the keeper, as I think he's only the second choice Argentinian goalie. Plus Ibanez has something like a 50 million euro buy-out clause.

They're looking like a good bet for Europe next season actually, Torres and Kezman up front, Ibanez at the back, they're supposedly getting Galletti etc...it's looking bright for them.
Mon 04/07/05 at 21:17
Petrov as well, unless they mess up horribly, I think they'll be strong challengers for the fourth CL place.

Haha, anyone see the Athletic Bilbao result in the Intertoto?

Cluj 1-0 Bilbao.

They played a team of crappy youngsters, something they probably won't dso in the home leg, but it would be nice if Cluj managed to hold out.
Mon 04/07/05 at 21:51
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
See, Del Horno was the lynchpin.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of Llorente next season, he looked pretty good in the few games he's played.

Didn't Bilbao only get into the Intertoto because they applied on the off chance that someone else would drop out?
Mon 04/07/05 at 21:53
I've no idea, I thought to be in the Intertoto, you had to apply anyway, no?

Ah, I'm probably wrong, but I thought teams chose.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.