GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zenden! Yes!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/07/05 at 11:53
Regular
Awesome!! Zenden!!!! It's superb, we've 'captured' Zenden. How we beat off competition from Real, Chelsea and AC Milan, I have no idea. Maybe it was the thought of linking up with Mark "Crock-Knee" Gonzales and the Djimster that got the Bolo all excited.

I bet Stevie's thinking 'Where do I sign?' right now. Betcha.

At least my Milan is staying. That's like a big signing to me.
Sun 03/07/05 at 11:53
Regular
Awesome!! Zenden!!!! It's superb, we've 'captured' Zenden. How we beat off competition from Real, Chelsea and AC Milan, I have no idea. Maybe it was the thought of linking up with Mark "Crock-Knee" Gonzales and the Djimster that got the Bolo all excited.

I bet Stevie's thinking 'Where do I sign?' right now. Betcha.

At least my Milan is staying. That's like a big signing to me.
Sun 03/07/05 at 12:03
Regular
"Green & White Army"
To be fair Zenden is gonna be squad player at best. I would far rather have him than Diao, Smicer etc. He will also bring a bit of pressure on Kewell to perform. Trust Rafa he is a genius.
Sun 03/07/05 at 12:19
Regular
We don't need a new left winger to put competition on Kewell, we've got Riise. Riise is a superb left winger now, I don't want to see him moved back to left back. What we need is a move for Kakha Kaladze (if he hadn't signed a new contract) or Dede or any left-back of quality.
Sun 03/07/05 at 12:22
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
Zenden played centre midfeild for Boro a lot last year, as evident by the fact he and Downing both usually played
Sun 03/07/05 at 12:39
Regular
Ah. a central midfielder? Thank God, he'll add some much needed pedigree to that Alonso/Gerrard partnership.

If we needed a squad player for centre midfield, we've got Didi and we let Biscan go. I liked Igor.
Sun 03/07/05 at 12:48
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Stryke wrote:
> Ah. a central midfielder? Thank God, he'll add some much needed
> pedigree to that Alonso/Gerrard partnership.

That's if the rumours aren't true about Gerrard being sold to fund the revolution...
Sun 03/07/05 at 12:48
Regular
"Green & White Army"
Well he is 'boro's best player and we got him for free. He will be a squad player at best. Something we seriously lacked last season was squad depth. Zenden provides this. Give the fella a chance before writing him off completely. Riise happens to be my favourite player and I think he shud remain at LM but Kewell is injury prone and Riise appeared to suffer exhaustion towards the end of last season. Thats why Zenden will benefit the club.
Sun 03/07/05 at 12:56
Regular
Grandprix wrote:
> Stryke wrote:
> Ah. a central midfielder? Thank God, he'll add some much needed
> pedigree to that Alonso/Gerrard partnership.
>
> That's if the rumours aren't true about Gerrard being sold to fund
> the revolution...

--

Ah yes, those much needed Peter Crouch funds :)
Sun 03/07/05 at 13:31
Regular
The Rafalution: Summer Special needs some working on, if you ask me.

1) - No need for Peter Crouch/Dirk Kjuitjiit. "We need an aerial presence, say the Rafa. We've got Morientes, says I. What exactly, may I ask, did we buy him for if not his in-the-box game? A pace-man, possibly? Baros and Cisse are awfully slow, after all. This is another point. We have 3 world-class strikers. Cisse looked so good at the end of last season, Morientes has proven his class year after year and Milan Baros is Euro 2004 top scorer (I'll stop mentioning this eventually) and our top scorer last season.

No need for another striker, Rafa. We have DangerMellor and a-Flo-Flo as backup. Stop trying to buy Crouch. He's awful.

2) - There is need for a Sami replacement. Hyypia is the man, but too slow. I know Rafa is after Milito and Ibanez and every other defender in La Liga, but I hear there's some pretty good players in the rest of the world. Could be mistaken, though.

3) Get us a left-back. I'm bored with Djimi. Kaladze was poncing about saying he wanted to leave even as Chelsea tied up Asier Del Horno, and we didn't make a move. Kaladze is awesome, he would've been a quality signing.

4) If Rafa wants a quality midfielder, why did he sit by and watch Maniche go to Dynamo Moscow for a cutprice deal? :)
Mon 04/07/05 at 00:45
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
In Rafa, we trust.

Keep these words close to your heart, and know that if he wants Zenden, then he must have something up his sleeve :P

Before this season for example, if you'd have told me that Biscan would be a regular throughout our Champs League campaign, I'd have laughed heartily.

But it worked :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.