GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zenden! Yes!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/07/05 at 11:53
Regular
Awesome!! Zenden!!!! It's superb, we've 'captured' Zenden. How we beat off competition from Real, Chelsea and AC Milan, I have no idea. Maybe it was the thought of linking up with Mark "Crock-Knee" Gonzales and the Djimster that got the Bolo all excited.

I bet Stevie's thinking 'Where do I sign?' right now. Betcha.

At least my Milan is staying. That's like a big signing to me.
Tue 05/07/05 at 19:13
Regular
"The Red Shift"
> Stryke wrote:
> You follow me, yes? I lead the way, right? good now!
Tue 05/07/05 at 19:11
Regular
"Colourless"
Stryke wrote:
> You follow me yes I lead the way right good now

What?
Tue 05/07/05 at 19:08
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
It does have the accent, as well. Atlético.

Anyway, they did mess up this season, but they've sacked their manager now so should be a bit better. They're great defensively, as I said they had the second best record in the season just gone, but they don't score enough.
Tue 05/07/05 at 16:31
Regular
Colourless wrote:
> Y'know I wrote Atletico, then checked what Stryke had put and changed
> it to Athletico.
>
> Bleedin' peer pressure.....

--

You follow me yes I lead the way right good now
Tue 05/07/05 at 15:16
Sky Sports Headline:
Gunners land Traore

I nearly laughed out loud

An adequate replacement for Cole, alright!
Tue 05/07/05 at 12:22
Regular
"Colourless"
Y'know I wrote Atletico, then checked what Stryke had put and changed it to Athletico.

Bleedin' peer pressure.....
Tue 05/07/05 at 12:18
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Minus an H.

Wooo, pedantism.
:-)
Tue 05/07/05 at 11:12
Regular
"Colourless"
My heart lies in Athletico as that is where my Jesper is.
Tue 05/07/05 at 08:31
Regular
Of course they'll change. They'll have Mateja the Mighty. When I see Athletico (if Mateja ain't injured) I'm cheering for him like a champion. Mate-ja.
Mon 04/07/05 at 23:08
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Intertoto is a way of getting into the UEFA Cup, though.

And yeah, Bilbao were given the place due to someone else dropping out. Don't have a clue who, but I know that Valencia and Deportivo got Spain's allocated places.

Edit - and Atletico were actually supposed to be getting into the European places this season, but they messed up dramatically. They've had a lot of money put into them before with no success, and as much as I'd like that to change this season, I'm not going to get too hopeful.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.