GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SSC 28-Vitypo"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/07/05 at 02:33
Regular
"Catch it!"
It was Tuesday night and Bill stood in the bar, waiting for his friend of a friend his friend of a friend was named Mike. Bill and Mike worked for a company who were to do with infections and viruses. Tonight Bill had been examining one of the monkeys called Norman he found out that Norman had a virus called Vitypo. Vitypo was a new virus that the company had just found out about and Bill was scared he might have it. It was one that could turn him to blood soup in ten days and there was no cure. In the past few weeks a lot of the monkeys had been dying from all kinds of things Bill had to be careful that none of the monkeys escaped or people’s lives were in his hands. Bill heard someone walk into the pub he looked round to his surprise it was his friend of a friend Mike and he look grumpy to show that he looked grumpy 1. The frown was going down to his chin 2. His eyes were bright red 3. He look like a panda both eyes had black rings round them.

“What’s the matter Mike” asked Bill. “Well one of the monkeys bit me today” he answered. “What?” said Bill with his eyes popping out his head in astonishment. “One of them bit me that’s what I said”, “You do know those monkeys have a virus don’t you Mike”, “Oh crap that’s why I was throwing up so much today I felt like I was going to throw up me guts”, “Oh god don’t come near me mike I’m leaving we are going to have to put you in the chamber tomorrow”. Bill ran out the bar leaving friend of a friend mike behind the virus infected friend of a friend. Bill ran home what if Mike had let the monkey go and let it run away Bill might be walking along and have a monkey jump on him and bite him, but no Mike would never ever be that stupid he would have shot it with a syringe to knock it out. But Bill still just ran for it never looking back when he got in he locked the door behind him locked all his windows had a drink of beer and went to bed hoping not to be bitten by a monkey.

When he woke in the morning his friend of a friend Mike was knocking at the door “I’m not going to let you in Mike I’m just going to talk to you from behind the door”, “But I need to come in Bill I need you to do tests on me to check if I am infected coz I might have vitypo and I need you to check for me”, “No I’m not checking for you Mike you can get a doctor to check ok!”, “Ok then Bill thanks for being some friend you’re a idiot I hope you get the virus to”. Bill felt a tear run down his cheek his friend of a friend had just said to him such a horrible thing how could he hope that. He heard the footsteps of mike go away. Bill sat on his bed for a little while and put his head in his hands he just had to think if to go to work and help Mike and risk his life or to stay at home. But he was going to risk his life for his friend of a friend so he went to work.

As he drove to work he watched the morning workers walking to work with smiles and frowns on there faces all he could think was they might have the virus soon. When he walked into work there was blood smeared on one of the walls what the hell was happening. Bill starting running he heard the hooting of monkeys screams and the sound of someone throwing up. Now that wasn’t a pretty noise it sounding like someone was throwing up there whole insides. Bill quickly grabbed his suit and put it on and zips it up really tightly so now infection couldn't get inside. He walked into the room where all the monkeys were kept in their air tight cages there was a horrible stench of rotting decay and monkey faeces. He looked around cage doors had been swung open but there where still monkeys in cages rattling the bars of the cages trying to get out. He can smell a rotten smell like its right at his feet the sweat drips down his forehead going into his eyes.

He looks at the floor laying there was his friend of his friend who yes did have Vitypo he is dead with his stomach ripped out and blood pouring from his mouth. Bill starts running as an infected monkey runs towards him a rip on his suit could cause infection to get into his blood. To him it felt like the door was miles away he jumps for the door and throws it open. He jumps outside and slams the door on the monkey leaving his dead friend of a friend for the monkeys to feast on. But he has to do something about those monkeys he has to work here and he can’t have them in there coz they will kill him.

Days later……… “What the hell happened here” asks one of the army men as he shines around his torch. “Well all the monkeys have Vitypo so mind it if you bang into any or them will infect you and you won’t like that, Two days later after being infected your insides will burn up, you will have the worst headaches ever and screaming out for death it’s the worst thing to ever happen to you” tells Bill to the army men who looked very worried when Bill said this. Blood dripped from the ceilings everyone had their suits on Bill saw Mike for some reason standing up. His friend of a friend was alive but his stomach still hanging out but then he ran at Bill. The army were going to shoot at him but then Bill screamed no saying that he didn’t want to be showered by Vitypo blood. He wanted his friend of his friend to infect him. So he could have Vitypo from his friend of a friend his friend of a friend’s vitypo. But no he wasn’t going to do that he stabbed a syringe into Mike and watched his friend of a friend dropped to the floor. “Bye Mike how was the Vitypo?”

To be continued..........
Sun 31/07/05 at 17:57
Regular
'friend of a friend of a friend'

Very tacky phrasing that really doesn't merit much attention, the style is too dull. If you livened it up with imagery and good decription the story would be readable, but, it's just dull as it is
Sun 31/07/05 at 15:33
Regular
Exactly. I mean, you've got the talent in shovel-loads. Anyone can see that. But it's nothing without the application. Listen to Memo, he'll steer you right.
Sun 31/07/05 at 14:59
Regular
"bot"
You'll never be a bestselling author with that kind of attitude.
Sun 31/07/05 at 14:52
Regular
We're saved!
Tue 26/07/05 at 00:34
Regular
"Catch it!"
Yeah just I can't really be bothered.
Tue 26/07/05 at 00:12
Regular
"bot"
C®ø§$ Bób
"MonkeyChicken"
Regular stats
on 23/07/2005 at 10.26PM I will add the recording tomorrow.

Today's date! : 26/07/2005
Sat 23/07/05 at 22:26
Regular
"Catch it!"
I will add the recording tomorrow.
Sat 23/07/05 at 01:32
Regular
"Divine Davine"
I actually cannot contain my excitment. Help.
Fri 22/07/05 at 18:12
Regular
"Catch it!"
Well i've recorded a bit so far and it sound's alright.
Fri 22/07/05 at 10:31
Regular
"Catch it!"
Nah just keep on forgetting to record it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.