GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Last Album you Bought"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/07/05 at 01:14
Regular
"Catch it!"
Yes I know this has probably been done before but so what. So what was the last album you bought give me the name of the band and the name of the album,and what you think of it out of 10. The last album I bought was Foo Fighters-In your Honour it is quite good the acoustic cd is good I give it a 8/10.
Page:
Wed 19/10/05 at 18:27
Regular
"\\"
You made a terrible choice CB...

But yey, all the same.
Wed 19/10/05 at 18:08
Regular
"Catch it!"
Well was going to get at the Drive-in yesterday one of their album's it was £10.99. I had £20.00 in two ten pound note's but needed them for trip to Tate modern tomorrow. So got Akira instead for £7.99 two disc Remastered version and Orignal version. Which I found to be very good. Best movie I have seen in age's and great Manga. Need to go and watch the orginal one soon. Remastered lasted 124 minute's, orginal 169 minute's so hoping the other one's going to be as great to.
Wed 19/10/05 at 15:15
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Mono - Walking Cloud and Deep Red Sky... bla bla bla

Good
Wed 19/10/05 at 12:39
Regular
The Prodigy - Their Law (2-Disc version)

It's great, especially since the only album of theirs I have is Always Outnumbered so I get all the good old songs.
Tue 18/10/05 at 13:40
Regular
Led Zeppelin
Led Zeppelin - II
Led Zeppelin - III
(That mad blank one)
Led Zeppelin - Houses Of The Holy
Led Zeppelin - Physical Graffiti
Led Zeppelin - Presence
Led Zeppelin - In Through The Out Door
Led Zeppelin - Coda

Cost me about 60 quid for the lot.
Actually cost less than it would if I bought the full studio album boxset thing whilst in America (stupid), which would have cost me 7-8 quid an album, this cost me £6 (I'm counting Physical Graffiti as 2).

But yeah.

Fantastic.

I'm listening to The Ocean just now.

It's suh a great song.
Mon 17/10/05 at 21:52
Regular
"Catch it!"
Cool,cool thank's for stopping the argument.
Mon 17/10/05 at 21:06
Regular
A quick look on Amazon did the trick.

*dusts off hands*
Mon 17/10/05 at 21:04
Regular
"Catch it!"
Oriental Rib wrote:
> You're both wrong, they have at least 3 albums.
>
> I win.

Really how you find that out?
Mon 17/10/05 at 20:11
Regular
"The definitive tag"
That the band or the album? I want to see if Bob's managed to actually prove someone wrong.
Mon 17/10/05 at 20:11
Regular
You're both wrong, they have at least 3 albums.

I win.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.