GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Last Album you Bought"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/07/05 at 01:14
Regular
"Catch it!"
Yes I know this has probably been done before but so what. So what was the last album you bought give me the name of the band and the name of the album,and what you think of it out of 10. The last album I bought was Foo Fighters-In your Honour it is quite good the acoustic cd is good I give it a 8/10.
Page:
Sat 22/10/05 at 01:01
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
Feeder - Comfort in sound
Fri 21/10/05 at 22:41
Regular
"Catch it!"
Oriental Rib wrote:
> Ahaha, actually I wanted to know why he thought it was good, not what
> was good but why which was why I asked him. Eventually he told me and
> I stopped asking, see? Beleive or not I actually talk to Crossbob on
> MSN and have serious conversations with him.
>
> And back to Akira in my personal opinion I didn't think Tetsuo was
> that cool, probably the whiney boice though. Kanada and his super
> bike ftw.

His bike is absolute great.
Fri 21/10/05 at 22:28
Regular
It's not to good. The second disk is good to sleep to though.
Fri 21/10/05 at 22:28
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Yes, it is In Your Honour, but I've not listened to it yet and couldn't remember if the album was called that or 'Best of You'. :P
Fri 21/10/05 at 22:00
Regular
Ahaha, actually I wanted to know why he thought it was good, not what was good but why which was why I asked him. Eventually he told me and I stopped asking, see? Beleive or not I actually talk to Crossbob on MSN and have serious conversations with him.

And back to Akira in my personal opinion I didn't think Tetsuo was that cool, probably the whiney boice though. Kanada and his super bike ftw.
Fri 21/10/05 at 21:57
Regular
Oriental Rib wrote:
> So why was Akira so good Crossbob?

My (very low) respect for you has just plummeted (even further).
You're trying to make yourself feel superior to crossbob because you think he "doesn't know why it's good".
I don't know what made Akira so good (probably Tetsuo being so cool), but I still enjoyed it.

You suck.
Fri 21/10/05 at 21:52
Regular
"Catch it!"
What the album In your Honour?
Fri 21/10/05 at 21:41
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I just recieved the Foo Fighters' new album and, for the sake of having not bought it before, White Pony by Deftones, along with a large handful of DVDs - all thanks to those ever reliable folks at CD-WOW!. :)
Fri 21/10/05 at 20:38
Regular
"Catch it!"
Heard track's from it which were great. Going to get it tomorrow.
Thu 20/10/05 at 20:32
Regular
"\\"
It's the best.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.