GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Live 8"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/07/05 at 18:41
Regular
"0228"
I've been watching for about ten minutes and so far I've heard 'f***ing' be said three times and 'sh*t' once. Oh, and there was 'f***er' for the third time too. Unusually, the presenters haven't come on and s**tarted desperately apologising. Who let Snoop Dogg perform anyway?
Sat 02/07/05 at 18:41
Regular
"0228"
I've been watching for about ten minutes and so far I've heard 'f***ing' be said three times and 'sh*t' once. Oh, and there was 'f***er' for the third time too. Unusually, the presenters haven't come on and s**tarted desperately apologising. Who let Snoop Dogg perform anyway?
Sat 02/07/05 at 18:48
Regular
"bot"
It's a disgrace!
My complaint is in the post.
Sat 02/07/05 at 18:57
Regular
"0228"
I didn't mean it quite like that, I'm just a bit surprised that every act that I've seen so far has decdied to swear during their performance.
Sat 02/07/05 at 18:57
Regular
"Mozzy"
I was just about to make a thread about the swearing. Alot of kids will probably be watching this aswell...

But they're trying to make poverty history so im not too bothered.
Sat 02/07/05 at 19:11
Regular
"0228"
I bet that African woman that just came on was swearing at everybody too.
Sat 02/07/05 at 19:17
Regular
"Mozzy"
Hahahaha. :D
Sat 02/07/05 at 19:19
Regular
Madonna - wash your mouth out with soap!

It's not cool to want to be Snoop Dog (is it one G or two...wait, I don't care)
Sat 02/07/05 at 19:21
Regular
"bot"
JFH wrote:
> I bet that African woman that just came on was swearing at everybody
> too.

I love how everyone cheered despite having no idea what she had just said.
Sat 02/07/05 at 19:33
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Big Will man
Sat 02/07/05 at 19:46
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
I don’t like Mcfly at all, but I do feel slightly jealous, the UK have lost a fine asset to the Jap’s.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.