GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Spoofs! post ur spoofs here!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/07/05 at 21:39
Regular
hi everybody, recently i have been making my own spoofs and my most prized one so far has to be my mario reloaded pic so design your own and post them in!
Sun 03/07/05 at 11:23
Regular
thats alex north? the guy from back to the future? whats he got too do with spoofs??
Sat 02/07/05 at 11:15
Regular
"Catch it!"
poopots wrote:
> Some one mention Alex North.
> [URL]http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/6987/backtomrnorth2vp.jpg[/URL]

My character doesn't really look the same.
Sat 02/07/05 at 11:14
Regular
wait a sec hu is Alex North?????? every1 seems too be talking bout him?????????????????
Sat 02/07/05 at 11:13
Regular
"Catch it!"
Pig-King wrote:
> You just can't beat Alex North.

Yeah Alex North I made him up.
Sat 02/07/05 at 10:00
Regular
ive found out a way to use links now :D which is good

[URL]http://img234.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mariomatrix16wj.jpg[/URL]
Sat 02/07/05 at 09:59
Regular
i also have a pic of elmo which i edited

[URL]http://img83.imageshack.us/my.php?image=elmo5ze.jpg[/URL]
Sat 02/07/05 at 09:50
Regular
well considering i drew the mario by hand, scanned it in, coloured it in using paint (which was extremely hard) then added the matrix background, but wen i put mario on the background he had a big white box round him, sooooo..... i had to select a part of the original background, copy then paste it onto the white till there was no more white showing, then i got the logo, got rid of the matrix word and got the paper mario logo and put that there instead (that was pretty easy) then i had to fill that with the background aswell then finally i done the shading which wasnt too hard
then i was finished!
Sat 02/07/05 at 09:39
Regular
"0228"
It's alright I suppose, nothing special though.
Sat 02/07/05 at 09:38
Regular
so wot do u fink of my work?????
Sat 02/07/05 at 09:37
Regular
lol k ive actually posted this pic before but this was before i added a background, shading and a logo

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.