GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I've Played A PSP"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/07/05 at 20:26
Regular
"~DPG~"
I have played one and wasn't too impressed. The DS is much worse though.
Sat 30/07/05 at 14:15
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Reefer wrote:
> AfroJoe wrote:
> WWF No Mercy
> on the N64 has pretty damn rubbish graphics, but it's still by far
> the
> best wrestling game ever created.
>
> No, and no. The graphics aren't too bad, and Smackdown >>No
> Mercy.

The graphics aren't too bad? Are you blind?

Meh, if you like SmackDown better, there's nothing I can do about that, other than question your logic. You'd rather play a game that goes so incredibly fast that you don't know what moves you're doing? No Mercy is slower than it should be, but it's a lot closer to the proper speed than SmackDown, which is at least two times too fast.

And, yes, Herc, FPW is amazing. I forgot about that. Dunno if I like it more than No Mercy (multiplayer being the reason for this), but it's waaay better than any of the SmackDowns.
Sat 30/07/05 at 11:24
Regular
Reefer wrote:
> AfroJoe wrote:
> WWF No Mercy
> on the N64 has pretty damn rubbish graphics, but it's still by far
> the
>
> No, and no. The graphics aren't too bad, and Smackdown >>No
> Mercy.

No no and no.

Fire Pro Wrestling > Smackdown > Anything else.

FPW is the best wrestling game ever made. FACT.
Sat 30/07/05 at 11:13
Regular
"bot"
Such blatant lies, Shaneo.
Sat 30/07/05 at 04:56
Regular
AfroJoe wrote:
WWF No Mercy
> on the N64 has pretty damn rubbish graphics, but it's still by far the

No, and no. The graphics aren't too bad, and Smackdown >>> No Mercy.
Fri 29/07/05 at 16:35
Regular
haha, i thourght No Mercy and Smackdown were both rubbish.....go wcw thunder.
Fri 29/07/05 at 15:52
Regular
"bot"
He likes Gran Turismo so much he can't even spell its name.
Fri 29/07/05 at 15:45
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Ah do love a good laugh at the old graphics who**s. Much better to be a sprite sl*t like myself :-D
Fri 29/07/05 at 15:37
"period drama"
Graphics! Sales!

Ahaha. Go team target demographic.
Fri 29/07/05 at 15:32
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Xzibit wrote:
> OMG, you're the complete idiot. Mario Kart on the SNES is not better
> than Mario Kart : Double Dash... Apart from the FACT that what you
> said was an opinion, they were both rubbish games. Mk:DD sold
> very,very badly.

You don't have a clue, do you. Throwing stupid facts about is something I wouldn't reccomend, because it just makes the result more of an embarrassment for you. And also, if you had any gaming awareness whatsoever, you'd realise that Mario Kart games are not rubbish, and are in fact some of the most enjoyable games ever created. But then, for a guy that bases his opinion on how good a game looks, I suppose you don't deserve to enjoy them. And if you did actually happen to like Mario Kart games, you'd have realised that visuals aside, Super Mario Kart kicks Mario Kart: Double Dash up the ass in every other department. But again, you're not going to even bother to experience either of them, seeing as you seem to have this misinformed opinion that "colourful visuals = crap game". There doesn't have to be guns and fast cars to make something good, you know?

> WWF: No mercy? Oh i've had enough, just shup up? You complete thick
> numb skull. WWF: Smackdown series on the Playstation pooed all over
> the N64. Your a ninty fanboy and can't face what crap you have on
> your lame consoles.

Hahahahahaha. I love this. You clearly, CLEARLY have never played No Mercy in your life, or you'd realise that it's vastly superior to any of the crud THQ spewed in the direction of the PlayStation. And do you know something else? I can justify saying this, seeing as I not only owned an N64 with No Mercy, but PlayStation with SmackDown 2 as well. Your idiotic assumptions of me being a Nintendo fanboy are completely unfounded. I buy the majority of games consoles, and yes, I do tend to swerve in the direction of Nintendo, but that's because I enjoy Nintendo-created games more than anything else. The sentence "Your a ninty fanboy and can't face what crap you have on your lame consoles." shows you off to be the complete and utter moronic tosspot that you are.

> I like games like Final Fantasy, Grand Tourismo, GTA: San Andreas,
> not babyish Mario. Grow up mate.

Hmmm... I'm not sure how to address this. And not because I've run out of arguments against you, but simply because I can't stop laughing at your general idiocy.

I'd like you to reply to the rest of the argument, though, seeing as it gives me, and I'm sure everyone else as well, a good laugh. Cheers.
Fri 29/07/05 at 15:03
Regular
"Mozzy"
Can we call this the 'Idiot thread' seeing as the word 'idiot' has been used so many times?

Xzibit, if you weren't so defensive in the first place people wouldn't be attacking you with insults.

You said Mario Kart DD didn't sell well and you've been proven wrong.

You said the DS was Ninty's first handheld and you've been proven wrong.

You said Double Dash and the original Mario Kart were crap and you've just proven to everyone how much of a idiot* you are.

*damn! >_<

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.