GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gamecube Games"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/06/01 at 23:02
Regular
this is simply a place discuss the games on gamecube that are confirmed and done, in the making, good game ideas or the possibles.
i know for sure that theres going to be a matrix game and perfect dark 2 and another zelda, all of which i intend to get.. eventually.
Thu 07/06/01 at 17:50
Regular
"gsybe you!"
GC will be amazing

The simplest things in life are usualy the correct things.
Wed 06/06/01 at 22:58
Ive just seen the graphics for all the games shown in E3 from N64 Magazine - and I have to say, I WILL be getting a GC as soon as possible. In fact, I would recommend saving up for the games for it right now - I was going to buy Conker's BFD in EB last week, but after seeing those screeenshots, I'm waiting for the games of the future.
Mon 04/06/01 at 19:20
Cheers Meka_Dragon
Mon 04/06/01 at 14:20
Regular
"not dead"
Yes I do, August 24th.
Mon 04/06/01 at 12:57
Regular
"not dead"
mattyboy wrote:
> Im pretty sure SpaceWorld is next month!!

I think it's in August, but exactly when I don't know.
Sun 03/06/01 at 23:42
Regular
"Whatever!"
Im pretty sure SpaceWorld is next month!!
Sun 03/06/01 at 19:50
KlNG T wrote:
> The GameCube sure has some amazing stuff on it, but who thinks it
> could make the same mistakes as when the Nintendo 64 first came out?
> I hope it doesn't fail.

there's no chance in hell that it'll fail, everythingf they did wrong has been improved... except release dates :(
Sun 03/06/01 at 19:48
when is Spaceworld 2001
Sun 03/06/01 at 18:07
Regular
"Whatever!"
The next Mario and Zelda should be unlike anything we have ever seen before - Cant wait till SpaceWorld!!
Sun 03/06/01 at 15:34
The GameCube sure has some amazing stuff on it, but who thinks it could make the same mistakes as when the Nintendo 64 first came out? I hope it doesn't fail.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.