GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gamecube Games"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/06/01 at 23:02
Regular
this is simply a place discuss the games on gamecube that are confirmed and done, in the making, good game ideas or the possibles.
i know for sure that theres going to be a matrix game and perfect dark 2 and another zelda, all of which i intend to get.. eventually.
Sat 16/06/01 at 20:42
have rare actually released a sequel for an n64 game on the n64? because an n64 game sequel to a snes game for example they'd just put the two no's 6 and 4 on the end...fair enough, but come on...if they can release a decent game based on a film they can think of a decent name for a sequel they can better themselves. what am i saying i can't do better!!!
Wed 13/06/01 at 20:28
it's to think up names for sequels because they always sound corny but Rare could probably jump a 50 ft hurdle so i think it's possible.
Tue 12/06/01 at 22:32
Regular
anyone hear about perfect dark today? well it has been confirmed for a late 2002 release for the Gamecube. Apparently rare have been working on the game since august 2000. Not quite sure what the name of the game will be though. It will probably be perfect dark zero or After dark.
Tue 12/06/01 at 21:58
Regular
Yeah The DC has some pritty good games. But it dont have a very bright future. They are gonna stop making games for it next year. The PS2 has advantage of playing DVDs and i dont have a DVD player. But the DC does have the best games at the moment i suppose. Already has claasics like Shenmue, soul calibur, daytona, PSO and there is still Sonic adveture 2 and crazy taxi 2 to come.

ITS A HARD CHOICE.
Tue 12/06/01 at 21:44
Has anybody seen the new super smash brothers game the graphics look amazing
Tue 12/06/01 at 19:46
get a dreamcast!
Fri 08/06/01 at 21:32
Regular
Yeah but Gran turismos A-spec does really really amazing. I'm not really a fan of Metal gear solid though. Its just that i will have a games console and a dvd player in my room. There is just too long of a wait unitl gamecube and i need a new console until then. MY N64 has had its day with only a few more title scoming out for it, so i need somthin new.
Fri 08/06/01 at 19:33
i may be considered as a bit biased towards Sony's PS2 but i don't think it's worth it, i mean theres only a few decent games like GT3 A- Spec and possibly Metal Gear Solid and possibly Shadow Of Memories.
Thu 07/06/01 at 21:17
Regular
I've already got about £400 to spend on GC set aside, but trouble is i am being tempted by the PS2 price cut.
Thu 07/06/01 at 18:14
i started saving last year and so far i've got £115 after buing a dreamcast (which i intend to sell and i've still got christmas and my birthday to help save so i expect to have at least £300 for Gamecube gear.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.