GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vote "The Game" the world will become a better place"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/06/01 at 23:01
Regular
If u vote for the Game along with me then Special Reserve will be a better place
Sat 02/06/01 at 11:34
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
I am in deep shi*e. I have spent so much time on here the past coupole of days I have just realised that I have not done my english course work. It is due on MOnday and............... I cant stay much longer gotta go and work on it.
Sat 02/06/01 at 11:29
Regular
"everyone says it"
It is true The Game will make the place better, but voting er-no will make the place the BEST.
Sat 02/06/01 at 11:07
Regular
The Game wrote:
> Quazimodo wrote:

I vote game

That['s a
> good thing Quazi, but you'll have to wait until June 7th to cast
> you're vote.. Make sure you're here then and then we can start our
> program which will make the FOG 10 times better!

The Game: NM etc
> etc.... ^_^

Yeah vote the game and you will be happy if not you will be sorry.
Sat 02/06/01 at 10:58
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Quazimodo wrote:

I vote game

That['s a good thing Quazi, but you'll have to wait until June 7th to cast you're vote.. Make sure you're here then and then we can start our program which will make the FOG 10 times better!

The Game: NM etc etc.... ^_^
Sat 02/06/01 at 10:58
Regular
Hey Game. If you are true Notable material you will go and have a look at my advertising post and express your opinions.
Sat 02/06/01 at 10:56
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
I have promised them a better FOG if I am voted in as Notable...

You see, with me being a Notable, more people will look up to me and through my friendly actions and many other unique attributes I will have a good effect on them. The whole atmosphere and feel of the FOG will be much better for all with new people joining all the time! It for the future of SR!

Vote The Game! - Even Dave Said so!

The Game: NM and FoC w/NC and MB!
Sat 02/06/01 at 10:55
Regular
Dav3443 wrote:
> If u vote for the Game along with me then Special Reserve will be a
> better place

I vote game
Sat 02/06/01 at 10:46
why are newbies obsessed with the game?
Sat 02/06/01 at 10:31
Regular
Oh ok my mistake then. Its just I thought I might be able to add something to the conversation. Obviously not.
Vote:The Game
Sat 02/06/01 at 10:27
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
It is a UK PAL SNES, I was just forwarding information from some site... as it was information most would pass by, plus, I was talking to people who knew what I was on about... No offence to you, in case you thought that was directed at you... ^_^

Game: NM & FoC w/NC & MB

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.