GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vote "The Game" the world will become a better place"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/06/01 at 23:01
Regular
If u vote for the Game along with me then Special Reserve will be a better place
Fri 01/06/01 at 23:01
If u vote for the Game along with me then Special Reserve will be a better place
Fri 01/06/01 at 23:09
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Go and learn how to spell :P
Fri 01/06/01 at 23:25
How?
Fri 01/06/01 at 23:41
Regular
"everyone says it"
The Game has been a complete twerp in my eyes, all the proper regulars have an idea who to vote for, so then we have The Game who decides to start two topics in both FOG's to advertise him being the best, well he is not Notable material, Ant is notable material, Grix is notable material. and SHEEPY is notable material.
Fri 01/06/01 at 23:43
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
SHEEPY wrote:

> Go and learn how to spell :P

He didn't spell much wrong, only the 'u' and that was Net-Speak, all the rest was acceptable!

And at least it made sense!

So, Like Dave, vote 'The Game' this election

The Game: NM & FoC w/NC!
Fri 01/06/01 at 23:44
Does it matter? What happends when your a notable? NOTHING! I think Speical Reserve should get rid of notables, cause notables are 'better' than everyone else and 'more' important. This is a discussion board, not royality!
Fri 01/06/01 at 23:51
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Lol, Er-No you make me laugh!

Does it REALLY bother you THAT much? Are you worried that my joke campaign might make people vote for me?! If this is your attitude then I am glad, people want a Notable that can show a bit of fun in the forums, and as soon as I do this you come a long and try so hard to spoil the fun!

I like you Er-No, you're a nice lad, but why you're taking this so seriously is beyond me! You'll get your votes, don't worry about that. Added to which you have a decent chance of becoming the next Notable if not the best, so with that in mind, why don't you calm down and stop acting like a 13 year old hard-knock wannabe and buy a sense of humor!

Oh and by the Way...

Remember to vote 'The Game' this election...^_^

The Game: Notable Material and Full of Character with No Catch!

Ha!
Fri 01/06/01 at 23:58
Are you so obessed by it? I mean what does it do for you? You can do anything as a regular as you can do as a noteable just your names a differnet colour. Plus sucking up to everyone (i.e. er-no) is pointless, if they want you as a notable they'll vote for you for who you are, not how good you 'campain' is.

Mr. Dark (wants NOT to be a noteable as it is pointless)
Sat 02/06/01 at 00:15
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Mr. Dark wrote:

> Are you so obessed by it?

What the hell are you on?! I am only having a laugh and I think you'll find most people agree with me when I say it's all only for fun!

""Plus sucking up to everyone (i.e. er-no) is pointless.""

Sucking Up.... To Er-No?!

Did you actually read my post?! Are you stupid?! Have you lost it?!

I am not sucking up to Er-No, I don't necessarily want or need his respect, nod of approval or otherwise, I enjoy being here; we all have a great laugh, win a game or two and chat about gaming. But to take something like this so seriously is plain stupid! Er-No, to put is bluntly is SAD.

Pathetic, Petty, whatever you want to call him. He has made a big-deal out of nothing and frankly he has lost all respect I ever had for him...

At the end of the day I don't care about being a Notable, this, to me, is all a laugh, And frankly if Er-No is anything to go by, I don't want to be a Notable and can only feel grief for Ant, Grix, Meka and the others who might be in the same boat as him!

Game
Sat 02/06/01 at 00:51
Regular
"everyone says it"
lol. You make me laugh, this notable stuff ain't serious in my book but that topic which you wrote saying I could never really be a notable and wasn't good enough kinda annoyed me, I ain't taking it seriously, I just hope I sometimes help people in the forums etc....

Sorry to hear you hate me Game!

Vote The Game. :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.