GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hey Cong_man......"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 21/06/05 at 15:40
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
You work in the travel industry, what do you think of Dubai as a honeymoon destination?
Thu 23/06/05 at 15:11
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
Lucy-Jane wrote:
> Oh Kev.. Who you flying with? Please dont tell me BA :|

Nope Emirates. Apparently they are very good.
Thu 23/06/05 at 14:57
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Or.. "hey Congy's beehatch..." or not
Thu 23/06/05 at 14:26
Regular
"..."
This thread should really be called 'Hey Lucy-Jane...', but never mind...
Thu 23/06/05 at 13:57
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Well i can tell you didnt book the holiday through Thomas Cook Signature. *smacks wrist*

To be honest dont know much about the hotel. However location is ideal. As youve got miles of beaches.. :D

Just remember to take your sun tan lotion..As its going to be be hot hot

Burj.. Yeah the Burj is expensive. However well worth a look when you go. Tis on Jumeriah beach.. And you can actually have a look around the hotel. However you do have to pay. Last time someone i knew went they paid £2 to have a nosy. believe me well worth the look. Also at night time the outside of the hotel. (Burj) has a light show.. As the while outside of the building.. Has thousands of lights..Really pretty.

Also you have to go to Wild Wadi Water park.. Loads of GREAT water slides. Biggest in the UAE

I'm impressed i remember all my training. Considering i dont sell the holidays any more

Oh Kev.. Who you flying with? Please dont tell me BA :|
Thu 23/06/05 at 12:26
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
i know a bit pricy for me really. got 11 nights for £1142 each. not bad really.
Thu 23/06/05 at 12:20
Regular
A minimum of $5339 for a 5-day stay at the Burj Al Arab?? :O

Does look beautiful though.
Thu 23/06/05 at 12:01
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
Lucy-Jane wrote:
> This is a rarity.. me posting..So your priviaged Kev :)

i am very honoured Lucy. it already booked. the hotel we are staying at is Ajman Kempinski Hotel. Do you if its any good? also what is there to do there?
Wed 22/06/05 at 13:10
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
This is a rarity.. me posting..So your priviaged Kev :)

Dubai. Depends on what time of year you are going.. September if i remember correctly am i right?

Dubai is one of the richest playgrounds of the world. Biggest shops for the other half. Cheap gold. Flights can be from Heathrow, Gatwick, Birmingham, Manchester and Glasgow. On a direct flight. Best airline to fly there with would be Emirates. In my opinion the BEST airline in the world. Plus they usually have discounts on their website.

The weather there is hot all year round..Well into the 100's. However the only draw back is that the hotels are quite expensive. Usually just based on B/B. Which is a problem as food out there is expensive.

Couple of nice hotels are the

Burj Al Arab (7 * Hotel)
Jumeriah Beach
Jebel Ali
Oasis Beach

have a look at these in Google to give you a feel.

You have to remember that Dubai is a Arab country. So no other half parading around in bikini top apart from around the pool. No drinking on the streets.
And it depends when in september and how long you are going for you may be going into Ramadam. Basically the locals wont eat or drink in daylight hours. The only place you will be able to eat/drink is at the hotel. So i would definately avoid that time of year.

Most people go to Dubai for only 5 nights as to be honest not really much to do out there.
What i would recommend would be the Indian Ocean. Like Mauritious..

Hope i was of some help. If you want any more. Post and Cong will let me know
Wed 22/06/05 at 13:01
Regular
"..."
Super Kev wrote:
> You work in the travel industry, what do you think of Dubai as a
> honeymoon destination?

Umm, I actually have no idea, since I have nothing to with actually selling holidays and never have done.

Pretty sure Lucy may have sold Dubai though when she used to do reservations, I'll see if I can get her to post.
Tue 21/06/05 at 15:40
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
You work in the travel industry, what do you think of Dubai as a honeymoon destination?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.