GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Excitebike 64 out next week!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/06/01 at 21:17
Regular
Yessss!! At long long last it looks like Excitebike will be out next friday!!
I thought we would never get to see it over here but thankfully after about a year and a half after it was scheduled to come out it is one the brink!!
Thank you Nintendo for not forgetting us Brits!! Now we will all see what the hype was about!!
Mon 11/06/01 at 11:24
Regular
Sounds good, might get it but why hasn't SR got it!
Sun 10/06/01 at 19:00
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
oh and where did you get it for £40???
Sun 10/06/01 at 18:59
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
SR actually sell it for £37 which is very good for them if only they had it in stock then it would be mine oh yes it shall be mine!
Sun 10/06/01 at 15:35
Regular
Maybe i should get it... Multiplayer any good?
£40 quid is sweet, but hasn't SR got it yet!
Sun 10/06/01 at 01:04
DUDES,

I feel sorry for you english fullas. Im a kiwi, and Aussi and New Zealand guys have been playin Excite bike since last year.
Don't matter as you engish dudes have got a Nintendo of UK or somthing now aye?
Sat 09/06/01 at 12:33
Regular
40 squid? sweet. Most games usually come out for 50
Sat 09/06/01 at 09:59
Regular
"Whatever!"
I picked up a copy yesterday for £40!! It is the best dirt bike game ever!!
Fri 08/06/01 at 21:22
Regular
What its out today?! i've been waiting for a decent game to buy since Conker! how much is it in the shops? i'll go and pick up a copy on monday.
Fri 08/06/01 at 21:11
Regular
"Whatever!"
What a game!! Excitebike is amazing - The one and a half year wait was definately worth it!! Anyone else played this yet??
Fri 01/06/01 at 21:37
Regular
"Whatever!"
My biggest ever regret was to sell my SNES!! What an absolute idiot!! What I wouldnt give to play the games I had one more time...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.