GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Excitebike 64 out next week!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/06/01 at 21:17
Regular
Yessss!! At long long last it looks like Excitebike will be out next friday!!
I thought we would never get to see it over here but thankfully after about a year and a half after it was scheduled to come out it is one the brink!!
Thank you Nintendo for not forgetting us Brits!! Now we will all see what the hype was about!!
Mon 25/06/01 at 16:51
Regular
Try and make a track ortega.
Mon 25/06/01 at 12:44
Has anyone tried the shortcut on the Construction Yard yet?
Sun 24/06/01 at 22:49
Regular
this game isnt very hard to complete. I have completed it on PRO already. 10 days, and i wasnt even trying all that hard. Still, it was good while it lasted.
Fri 15/06/01 at 18:25
Regular
what u mean u cant find anywhere to buy the game? its in game and eb. Anway, i just picked up the game and i must say its pritty good. better than i expected. The track editor is pritty cool and u can save your track onto the game.

Anyone who thinks the 64 is dead should pick up this game. It will put some well deserved life back into your console.
Thu 14/06/01 at 22:47
Regular
Juz wrote:
> My mates got it and it's great fun! I wouldn't say it's been worth
> the wait but it really surprised me and for once an editor thingy
> has been left in a UK version! The best parts are the landing
> addiction (have to get it right or lose speed) and of course the Z
> trigger which puts you at full throttle and can burn your engine
> out! get it guys if your bored and done yor exams!

I will.. if i find some where to buy it. :p
Thu 14/06/01 at 20:23
Regular
cool might pick it up tommorow. My final exam is tommorow and i deserve to treat myself!
Thu 14/06/01 at 17:42
My mates got it and it's great fun! I wouldn't say it's been worth the wait but it really surprised me and for once an editor thingy has been left in a UK version! The best parts are the landing addiction (have to get it right or lose speed) and of course the Z trigger which puts you at full throttle and can burn your engine out! get it guys if your bored and done yor exams!
Thu 14/06/01 at 17:41
My mates got it and it's great fun! I wouldn't say it's been worth the wait but it really surprised me and for once an editor thingy has been left in a UK version! The best parts are the landing addiction (have to get it right or lose speed) and of course the Z trigger which puts you at full throttle and can burn your engine out! get it guys if your bored and done yor exams!
Thu 14/06/01 at 11:19
Regular
Heard nothing from SR yet only 'The release date is TBA!' it's out!
Mon 11/06/01 at 20:59
Regular
Damn, you got my hopes up about Excitebike being £40. i walked into my local GAME store and found that it was £45! Where did you get it for £40 from? was it online or a shop? i never buy stuff online cos i dont have a credit card.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.