GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"That Firefox skin..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/06/05 at 22:18
Regular
Saw it as some user had it a couple of days ago, it was a fully blue skin but does anyone know the name? I can't find it anywhere but really want it. Cheers.
Mon 20/06/05 at 23:25
Regular
What do you define as using Firefox properly?
Mon 20/06/05 at 23:29
Regular
"Catch it!"
Errrmm doing the right things on it!
Mon 20/06/05 at 23:30
Regular
Like...
Mon 20/06/05 at 23:31
Regular
"8==="
Using it without making it crash?
Mon 20/06/05 at 23:32
Regular
Aha. By properly I basicly mean using it so it acutally isn't just IE except claimed to be better but using all the features and such.
Mon 20/06/05 at 23:34
Regular
"Catch it!"
Well like opening numbers of pages,using the music tool at the bottom and looking at the weather and using the search tool.
Tue 21/06/05 at 00:31
Regular
"8==="
Oriental Rib wrote:
> Aha. By properly I basicly mean using it so it acutally isn't just IE
> except claimed to be better but using all the features and such.

And in English?
Tue 21/06/05 at 00:32
Regular
"8==="
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> Well like opening numbers of pages,using the music tool [Boomark] at the bottom
> and looking at the weather and using the search tool [Window].
Tue 21/06/05 at 01:21
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
I just got FireFox and I installed a Mouse Gestures Plugin, and ther'es over 25 of the things. A bunch of normal and not so normal mouse movement conbinations to do different things. Zoom, Back, Forward, View Source, etc.

Definitely recommended.

Just Google 'firefox mouse gestures plugin'
Tue 21/06/05 at 07:00
Regular
I find that Mouse Gestures a pain in the ass. It's easier just to press the buttons :D

Oh, and that blue theme is ugly :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.