GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Billie Joe is sick"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/06/05 at 19:29
Regular
"Gotta Splat 'em all"
I recently went to the greenday gig at the bowl, not reely because im a great fan, mostly because it was local and there were good support bands. I reely wasnt expecting billie Joe to let a small child on stage and then start wa**king...did anyone else get freeked out by this?
Tue 21/06/05 at 21:04
Regular
"not dead"
I heard that he did a poo on stage and made the kids eat the poo. Then he touched all the girls winkies.
Tue 21/06/05 at 20:48
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Yet this supposed "outrage" fails to make any news organisation of any description anywhere.
Odd.
Tue 21/06/05 at 20:38
Regular
"Gotta Splat 'em all"
be§§ant™ wrote:
> oh and did you go to the 18th or 19th? they nearly burnt the massive
> signs on the sides on the 18th!

i was there on the 18th and he did get a kid up from the audience...lol...it was rather twisted though, from where i was standing,but it turned lots of the girls on at least : ) : D
Tue 21/06/05 at 16:54
Regular
I've seen them twice before (once at hammersmith) and their set doesn't change.

During one song they bring 3 people on stage and they leave with instruments. They say "eh-oh" alot. There are some fireworks. A cover of "shout" and a Drunkun YMCA bunny. Am I right?

A good set. But if you've seen it once you've seen it every time.
Tue 21/06/05 at 16:21
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
oh and did you go to the 18th or 19th? they nearly burnt the massive signs on the sides on the 18th!
Tue 21/06/05 at 16:09
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
dude... he did not toss himeself off with kids on stage!... he put his hands down his trousers and gasped a bit... then spent about 20mins looking for people to play music from the audeince, and it was like at least a 20mins gap!

billie joe rocks... and i never saw any lil kids anywhere near the front of the audience! there wer loads of teenagers and drunkerds moshing....

the kids wer at the back of the mosh pits
Tue 21/06/05 at 16:06
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Pumpkamillia, you're just whining for no reason.
Mon 20/06/05 at 22:54
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
You fool. He played arond with the crowd and then quite a while later he got the kid (who was possibly his son) on stage and let him wave to the audience.
Mon 20/06/05 at 22:44
Regular
Chr1s wrote:
> Sounds like the kind of yobbish behaviour you'd expect from a band
> like Green Day.

Yobbish behaviour...are you an old woman by any chance?
Mon 20/06/05 at 22:16
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Pumpkamillia wrote:
> wot annoyed me most tough was when he gave away his guitar to a 16
> year old kid hu culdnt even play!!

That annoyed you more than getting a kid on stage and then pulling off?

Prioritize, damn you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.