GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Watch Tom Cruise get squirted with water"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/06/05 at 17:11
Regular
Was at the war of the worlds premiere in London. Apparently Channel 4 is filming a new prank show but Mr.Cruise didn't find it very funny...

[URL]http://www.tampabays10.com/video/player.aspx?aid=18920&sid=15047&bw=hi[/URL]

LMAO. He got a bit p*ssed off didn't he?
Mon 20/06/05 at 20:28
Regular
"Not a Jew"
It wasn't funny anyway. Cruise didn't swing for the guy or start swearing, he behaved in a fairly civilised way.
Mon 20/06/05 at 19:58
Regular
"Touched!"
That was crap. Personally if I was cruise I'd be pretty annoyed. Goes to show just how crap and messed up modern TV is, plus it's pretty damn rude/disrespectful to do that at a film premiere.
Mon 20/06/05 at 19:27
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I'd like to see Kilroy going to a meeting of his FAILED political party only to be trussed up in a carpet and dumped in the middle of Bethnal Green, a la Die Hard 3, wearing a "Arabs are thieving gypsies" sign around his neck.
Mon 20/06/05 at 19:12
"period drama"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> Wow, how amazingly funny, I can't wait to watch that particular TV
> show. Has telly really got that bad, that I'm supposed to find
> someone getting sprayed by water funny? That's what clowns do, and I
> didn't even find them funny when I was 8.

You have to make Kilroy the exception.
Otherwise, yes indeed.
Mon 20/06/05 at 19:11
Regular
I'd imagine the show is aimed at the "Happy Slapping" culture.

Cruise owned ass, however
Mon 20/06/05 at 19:05
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I've found myself liking Cruise a lot more since seeing that.
He humiliated the guy nicely and handled it well, you can see he's not amused at all. Can't say I'd be amused either.

"Why would you do that? What's so funny about that? That's incredibly rude, I'm here giving you an interview and you do something really nasty"
Mon 20/06/05 at 18:54
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Have they been released?

Going by my law course they are not guilty of assualt because he didnt fear immediate personal harm...if you make someone fear immediate personal harm you are guilty of assualt (e.g. shouting "I'm gonna kill you")

They could be guilty of battery because that is any unwanted touching, which is what happened here. As far as i know that is not a very high sentence and they will probably get away with a warning or a fine.

They arent guilty of anything else though, even if they were disrespectful

Just thought i would enlighten you into a little of the law world if you didnt know!
Mon 20/06/05 at 18:48
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Oriental Rib wrote:
> And he was actually incredibly calm about that.

He didn't let him go because someone had gone to get a policeman. Hence why they got arrested 5 seconds after the film ended!
Mon 20/06/05 at 18:32
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Cruise definately got the better of that reporter, no questions. I think he did it well too, because that was rude. There were all those fans there and he took the time to stand there and give an interview and then he is disrespected like that. I actually like Tom Cruise better now after he whipped that reporters ass. That reminds me of the John Prescott egg throwing thing. I liked Prescott more too when someone threw an egg at him and he done the left hook.
Mon 20/06/05 at 18:26
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Wow, how amazingly funny, I can't wait to watch that particular TV show. Has telly really got that bad, that I'm supposed to find someone getting sprayed by water funny? That's what clowns do, and I didn't even find them funny when I was 8.

A lot of other people would have been ushered away by the entourage and thrown into the back of a van, but he handled himself properly. The guy was a jerk to be honest. If that actually makes it onto the programme I'd be surprised, there wasn't the slightest element of humour in it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.