GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Big Big Gigs"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/06/05 at 11:52
Regular
Saw U2 in Manchester on the 14th. That was awesome, although The Bravery were -awful- as support. Someone behind me shouted "Play the one we know and ____ off", which was pretty much what everyone was thinking. Snow Patrol were alright, just not meant for stadiums methinks.

Then R.E.M in Sheffield on the 15th. Nice gig, but my sister has informed me she's booked us tickets for the Hyde Park gig in July, so awesome.

Just booked my tickets for Oasis on the 10th July at MK Bowl. With Coral supporting, not dirty Doherty and his godawful shriek-band. The new awful one, that is. So that'll be nice.

But the gig I'm looking forward to the most is Idlewild in London on 5th August as part of the Grolsch Summer Set. Not a big band, obviously, but my favourite band and they were unbelievably good when I saw them in Leeds in April.

So, yeah, anyone else gone/going to any of the big stadium type gigs?
Mon 20/06/05 at 23:21
Regular
"Colourless"
Pumpkamillia wrote:
> Taking bak
> sunday were, unfortunately, lame live

Hmmm, I saw them live in North Carolina back in August and thought they were good. Spose they only had a 45 minutes set then....
Mon 20/06/05 at 23:27
Going to see Coldplay on 1st of July, Supergrass :D and Morning Runner supporting

Tick ets still not come though...
Tue 21/06/05 at 10:54
Regular
I got an e-mail warning me for swearing in this thread. You not even allowed to put **'s in anymore? In a quote? From a chav?
Tue 21/06/05 at 13:09
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Everyone still knows what you meant, so technically you're still swearwing.
Tue 21/06/05 at 15:03
Regular
Live8

Woo!
Tue 21/06/05 at 16:45
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I wish I bought a U2 ticket now.
Thu 30/06/05 at 21:44
Coldplay tomorrow

I can't wait for Supergrass, I'm actually looking forward to them more than Coldplay.
Thu 30/06/05 at 21:50
Regular
"not dead"
down wrote:
> Coldplay tomorrow
>
> I can't wait for Supergrass, I'm actually looking forward to them
> more than Coldplay.

Yes, that's because Supergrass >>>>>>>>> Coldplay

If I had tickets I'd leave before Coldplay came on. Honestly, they'll only ruin the memory of the brilliant Supergrass.
Thu 30/06/05 at 22:05
Regular
Apparently my beloved Interpol weren't very good when they supported Coldplay.. :(

They don't suit arena gigs at all.
Thu 30/06/05 at 22:08
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I saw Three Colours Red, The Black Crowes, The Stereophonics, Lenny Kravitz and Aerosmith at Wembley in one day and they were all pretty damn good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.