GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I wouldn't want to meet one of these..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/06/05 at 01:07
Regular
a liger.

[URL]http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/liger.asp#photo[/URL]

A cross between a male lion and a female tiger. Amazing.
Sun 19/06/05 at 10:51
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
It'd be interesting to see if other animals could breed like this... I'm sure it must be possible within certain types of animals.
Sun 19/06/05 at 12:58
Regular
Indeed it would....we could create a whole new species of animals from all over the world and hopefully we won't make these become extinct.
Sun 19/06/05 at 13:24
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Who ate all the 20 year old hippy zoo keepers?
Sun 19/06/05 at 17:06
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
That would be me.
Sun 19/06/05 at 18:46
Regular
"Gotta Splat 'em all"
Its called a hybrid i think, but if you keep breeding them and making more and more ligers, eventually ud get a whole new species that is fertile..a mutant species i believe thy are called...genius

Get breeding people
Sun 19/06/05 at 18:49
Regular
"SOUP!"
Sun 19/06/05 at 19:22
Regular
"You've upset me"
That thing is huge.
Sun 19/06/05 at 19:27
A normal tiger grows up to 3m anyway
Sun 19/06/05 at 21:04
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Chippxero wrote:
> blimey.
>
> i'd love to see 10 of them let lose in a city.

There was a panther i think which was lose near where i live...escaped from a circus. I didnt believe it at first but then it was on the BBC website and everything. It attacked a man apparently.

As for the Liger, it looks quite cool. Wouldnt mind it as a pet! Good Security and all that. That one looks nice and tame. Would be good backup though if any chavs walk up to you and want your phone or something!
Sun 19/06/05 at 21:13
Regular
Working Class Human + Goldfish = Chav

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.